1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

We also have this http://www.burritozilla.com/menu.html Pretty delicious and they do not skimp on the stuffing. Sauce is bomb. There is also a Man v Food you can look up Maybe this is more fitting edit: Different Iguana :fu:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013

2. TeeKay

TeeKay Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

3. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Distinguished Member

I had Qdobafor the first time a few weeks ago. It was way saltier than Chipotle, very similar though, but because of the salt I couldn't get down enough food PWO as I can at Chipotle.

4. fuji

fuji Distinguished Member

Mate went on dat der celltech a few weeks ago. I think he's in his 7th week of 600mg a week of test e. Went from 165lb to 200lb, but is quite bloated. Strength gains were less amazing then I thought they'd be. Having dem estro sides even though he's running arimidex and he said HcG isn't doing too much at keeping his balls alive. Also apparently pinning hurts loads, but he's using some needles his mate gave him so they're probably a low gauge or something. He's became a moody bitch too, but he was a moody bitch before hand so that was to be expected. Can't wait to see him when he starts his PCT, will be emotional.

5. stinger70

stinger70 Senior Member

Shit i still reckon 600mg is too much for a first cycle, 35lb gain that fast is crazy, could be a lot of fat and that could explain the estro sides. I'm just speculating, but from what i've read about 25lbs LBM gain after a first cycle done properly would be exceptional. Which is about 4 years work in 12 weeks for an intermediate lifter, no wonder dat dere is so tempting.

Also i really hate chest training, thought i could put up 34kg DB for 4 or 5 reps flat bench, got one rep. Struggled to get 30kg for 2 x 5. My bench is a good 15kg weaker per hand than my DB row, pretty sure thats the opposite of everyone else in the gym. I'm also stronger on a low incline, im guessing because im delt dominant but it also seems easier to get a good stable position on an incline.

6. jarude

jarude Distinguished Member

Anything incline makes my elbows and shoulders pop and be sad. Flat bench for everything 4eva; incline benching is the most awkward lift ever.

7. JayJay

JayJay Stylish Dinosaur

I've never been to Qdoba or Chipotle. Am I missing out on something good?

8. fuji

fuji Distinguished Member

You basically sound like me last summer/autumn. Squat was significantly lower then my deadlift, db row was higher then my db bench, low incline was stronger then flat and I'm guessing your overhead press isn't too much lower then your bench like 4-6kg per db? Don't really know when that stopped, squat and deadlift are evening out and i've been making massive gains in my flat db bench, it feels like machine press now. I think a lot of higher volume work helped.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013

9. stinger70

stinger70 Senior Member

Yep exactly 4-5kg per hand weaker on OHP than flat bench.

10. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Distinguished Member

Basically it allows you to make a fast food of meat + vegetables +guac + rice if you want the carbs Much better than most other options out there.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013

11. ctkim

ctkim Well-Known Member

yes. chipotle is delicious.

12. TWorksheets

TWorksheets Senior Member

I've really been struggling with this lately and nothing I've tried has fixed the issue. When I go heavy enough to hit ~8 reps on incline db press my rotator cuffs hurt like hell through the top half of the movement. I've tried tucking elbows, moving hands closer together, stopping w/ elbows at 90, etc. but nothing seems to help. I have no pain on flat db/bb press or decline db press, so I don't know whats going on.

Do you guys have any advice or exercises I can swap in as a replacement?

13. stinger70

stinger70 Senior Member

lower the angle? A lot of benches incline way too steep. I use like 10-15 degrees incline.

14. jarude

jarude Distinguished Member

Just disregard incline altogether; I don't see any reason to incline bench.

15. gort

gort Distinguished Member

Would like an example of this, fear I've probably been doing this.