• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
calculators are good for setting a starting point, but they are not the undisputed standard of determining caloric intake which is pretty dependent on the person. of all the people who have been given endless **** wrt diet itt, its been stinger, so if he says he can lose weight at 3000 i dont doubt him when he says he can lose weight at 3000.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

calculators are good for setting a starting point, but they are not the undisputed standard of determining caloric intake which is pretty dependent on the person. of all the people who have been given endless **** wrt diet itt, its been stinger, so if he says he can lose weight at 3000 i dont doubt him when he says he can lose weight at 3000.

There are few people on this earth, outside of the extremely active and professional athletes (and Charly) who can lose weight at 3000 calories. He may be of that group. I have my doubts.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There are few people on this earth, outside of the extremely active and professional athletes (and Charly) who can lose weight at 3000 calories. He may be of that group. I have my doubts.

i don't think you've been around itt enough to comprehend the multi-year grand saga of stinger gaining weight

and "few people on this earth" lol. i think you're mad because you can only eat 1800/day

Last edited:

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would definitely put on weight if I ate 3000 cals a day

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my ex gf manager posted something about loosing weight on fb and she posted "get shredded die miring #painistemporarygloryiseternal" on it. Fuuuuark I trained her well.

I'd loose weight fast as **** if I only had 3000 cals a day. Had 1500 cals of nutella as a snack before bed yesterday and i'm barely gaining weight.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My maintenance at 195 was around 3600 lol

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

i don't think you've been around itt enough to comprehend the multi-year grand saga of stinger gaining weight

and "few people on this earth" lol. i think you're mad because you can only eat 1800/day

i just never pay attention to his posts. And, yes...:(

Last edited:

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
3,459 cals on training days
2,299 cals on off days

I had to up some things when I stalled, not sure if I recounted the carbs but it's around that. I need to up it more though because I've stalled only 3lbs short of my goal, goal wasn't set until March 24th though so all is gewd.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Khayembii Communique

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Occasional mental health thought: This breakup sucks. I'm ******* stressed as hell over it even with meditating and going out and doing stuff and meeting new people. Oh well.

I hit 280 on my squat today, without problem really. Thinking about jumping up 10 lbs next time instead of 5. I also noticed that I squat super deep which is awesome. Feels like my hams are almost touching my calves. :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads