Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I love it when it presses into your throat, it's like a rape fantasy AND a workout! :eek:

I hit 185 for a triple but my spinal erector seized up on the last one and I had to stop. I think I can hit 225 for a single already, but I'll bide my time. Have a video but can't upload it until I get home.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  2. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

[​IMG]

3. Kuki

Kuki Senior member

Try this out

4. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

fucking spit out mashed potatoes watching this

5. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

6. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

For the record...I don't think I've ever given someone form advice in this thread. I realize my form sucks ass for a lot of these lifts. I post my vids to get advice, not to show off. I quit ego lifting a long time ago. On occasion I've given people diet or routine advice from a BBing standpoint because they've asked for it and I have experience in that regard...and I've given generic medical advice since I am 1 year away from graduating....but form advice and being s hypocrite? I don't think I'm guilty of that.

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Nah mate I definitely wasn't talking about you. And you definitely don't have a rough gf. I don't think your squat form was bad at all, it's not even on the lower half of squats shown in this thread and it's for 4 times the weight of most.

8. Aidan K

Aidan K Senior member

yeah, its not great form. but i received some good feedback after i first posted it and i hope i have started to fix some of the egregious issues.

9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

So Bro-Fashion thought.

Since breaking up with the GF and realizing that clothes fit me again since I've lost weight i've done a bit of a wardrobe overhaul and gone in a bit of #menswear direction with my work-wear--white shirts, navy blazer, slightly tapered 514's, brown shoes/boits. At the same time, i've pared down my casual wardrobe to a few key pieces. (ToJ, beat up MxMJ's, beat up combat boots). It feels good to feel good about what you're wearing all the time.

Other news, forgive me Berkhan, for I have sinned. I had a breakfast burrito and some OJ yesterday morning because i was hungover as fuck. Waiting till 1 to eat today has been torturous. I don't know if i'll make it...

10. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

Got a video of my deadlifts today, just waiting for it to convert etc. last rep of 308 was shit i know. Pls dont laugh at my DYEL physique.

11. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

relax, no one's going to do that. besides, it seems you're making some decent progress anyways even if everything you poast here seems to be how things are not going as well as they should.

12. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

I think your form is a little strange on the way down but going up seemed solid at the beginning atleast :thumbs-up:

13. fuji

fuji Senior member

Stinger your deadlift form looks really good, pretty textbook.

Havent lifted in 2 days, feels badman. Went to a sickening rave on thursday at corsica studios and then I woke up too late to lift and ended up playing total annihilation until 6am and then i woke up too late again to lift. Probably a good thing because it means i'm not aggravating my SI anymore.

14. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Stinger your physique is better than 90% of the guys at my gym. All that matters is that you're making progress.

15. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

stinger i give you a lot of shit but you're actually looking pretty good and your lifts look good.