Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. jarude

jarude Senior member

i deactivated my account, my life is just fine without seeing first world problems and pictures of somebody's lunch

although i feel like im missing out not having fuji on there

2. fuji

fuji Senior member

I don't actually post on fb, only use it for chat. Statuses are on the phaggy time.

Fucking fat people in the gym russling my jimmies so much. Jew brah kept giving me advice today and then stormed out of the gym when i called him a pussy because he couldn't pull bodyweight and when I was doing some sets with 140kg on the squat he said he could do that easily then some other fat cunt tried to say I couldn't use some plates even though they weren't on his bar, argued with him, but it turns out he works there. Fat brah was bragging about how he's only been working out for 6 months and before he couldn't pull 80kg and now he can get 100kg. Dat feel when after 6 months of training you can't deadlift bodyweight. Creating new gym brahs every time I lift now though, since i've stopped listening to music people ask me questions, which is quite nice.

edit: also forgot to add he told me my bar speed was too low today literally wtf.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013

3. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Orthopedics is fking awesome.

4. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

I hate the guys that sit there and chat about their pathetic lives and jerk each other off while I have to wait for the bench. Freaking useless fhegs.

5. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

is this teh master race lse gym

6. fuji

fuji Senior member

Yes. We only have 130kg in oly plates and then I have to use shit plates afterwards so I may have to change to a real gym. Weight lifting gym in covent garden, but it's like 80 quid a month.

7. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

This guy is seriously 140 lbs?

8. fuji

fuji Senior member

Yeah, like 145 or something maybe, even in the off season he's not willing to go up to more then like 165. Entered that show with like a 26" waist or something ridiculously small

9. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Holy shit that's crazy. Do you have a full body pic of the guy? (In a non homoerotic way)

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

yeah, theres loads of them, fb is being shit right now and not letting me view photos, but i'll post one when it's working again. To be fair his legs were fairly small at that show, which probably kept his weight down, lifted with him a few times over xmas though and they got much bigger though.

11. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

3lbs away from my bulking goal.. really great to see the fruits of my labor. Indecisive if I want to stay at this weight or do the cut/bulk cycle. I really like the extra lbs but would like to loose some of the extra fat i gained in my face/waist. I realize I'm not going to be big and lean, can't have both worlds, and Id rather be on the bigger side of things than leaner side for the xtra strength.

12. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

:spew:

but for real, some of those women got a whole lot of man hormone in them so its really just a technicality

13. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Ive given up all sense of courtesy. I've become the dick in the gym who just jumps in between sets without asking. Life is too short

14. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

[​IMG]