Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Typing this from Chinese Buffet. Holy god I feel so much better. Thank you Chinese brahs for your fine contributions to our country.

2. jarude

jarude Senior member

good work, i dont know why you always get so frantic and negative about your training itt.

hope you crushed the szechuan chicken, orange beef and lemon chicken. there's definitely a strategy to chinese buffets, gotta start with full meat plates and only go to carbs/greens when you can't possibly take another msg/sodium assault. after that, back to the meat plates. 4:1 ratio at least. t minus 45 mins for me; i got my eatin' pants on (0)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  3. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

side effect of vitamin D deficiency.

4. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Been watching a lot of dragonball/dragonball z lately for motivation...fking love watching goku and crew training hard, pushing their limits, having epic cheat meals, training their kids to be aesthetic brahs, etc. Fictional dream life there...

5. fuji

fuji Senior member

Fuck sake guys was so close to achieving my goal of fucking an indian women, was a 29 year old from imperial (lul wat) asked me if I wanted to come back to hers afterwards and then she took some drugs and became a massive angry bitch, wtf kind of drugs do you take that make you angry and why would you take them?

6. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Indian Girlfriend Crew checking in. You're missing out bro

7. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Sadly, it doesn't really work for me with my current situation. I'm currently over 220, so deficit is probably a good 400 calories or so. I'm at 3 meals a day now. Here's the current breakdown: 30.55%-Carb 26.91%-Fat 38.36%-Pro

8. bob digital

bob digital Well-Known Member

Just got blood work back with very low T levels. Been working with John for a few months, his recommendation is HRT. Wondering if anyone here has any experience with that or combating low T in general. Would also welcome any links/studies as I'm trying to read up on it as much as possible. Seems like the DIY remedies won't help, already lift/eat well/etc. Thanks

9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

bachelor life is fucking great when you're aesthetic and know your fashion shit.

also, being a manlet doesn't seem to hinder shit at all. get hit on by girls taller than me all the time

10. APK

APK Senior member

I've had Chinese a few times in the last couple months, but it's been since summer that I hit up the buffet. Thinking about going solo; last two times with people have been a bust. I went with my gf and she ate like one plate. I met up with a buddy at one a couple months after that, but he didn't eat anything because he had eaten already (even though we had planned in advance to eat at the buffet, wtf). So I've felt I had to show some restraint that just have no business appearing in a Chinese buffet.

Shit, now I'm kicking around hitting up the buffet since I've got nothing to do until tonight. Plenty of time to let that itis dissipate.

11. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

You mean westernized indians. The ones with true Indian behavior are uh... better left untouched.

12. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

i've noticed that since I'm heavier that taller girls seem more chatty with me. The must have some equation on height x weight = yes/no

13. jarude

jarude Senior member

I have to thank the majority of dudes for lacking steeze and being unaesthetic. Women have to try pretty hard to set themselves apart but I feel like its easier for rhet dudes.

Do it. Just finished 7 plates and I want to die but I'm going to have the best nap of life soon. A good feel

14. speedy4500

speedy4500 Senior member

Since spraining my wrist, workouts have just been two squat sessions per week, because I can't really do much else. Aside from strength, going heavy each time with plenty of recovery is doing wonders for flexibility and form-- deeper, faster, more stable. Going to try empty bar snatches and C&J next week sometime and see how the wrist holds up. Would be nice to do competition in April, but that may be rather ambitious.

Back when I was single, the #1 goal on my Fuck-it List was a deaf girl. Being in DC, we have Gallaudet University which has plenty of attractive deaf girls, but I was never successful. Sigh.... I always wondered what kind of noises they'd make during sex.

15. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Senior member

Want a new routine...some sort of aesthetics based hypertrophy shit. Someone link me up. I think earlier someone suggested IA SPBR? Is this a good plan?

Spot the n00b :hide: