1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Crat

Crat Senior member

Will try that Markl, ty.

2. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn Senior member

That weird feeling when the water falls straight down into the depths of your stomach

1 person likes this.
  3. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Ice water in my veins sonnn

4. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

what's genetically inferior about barrel chest and bubble butt?

I have both of these and would prefer it this way than skinny torso and flat ass.

5. fuji

fuji Senior member

For teh aesthetics I'd say it's a bit worse, but i'm guessing its a lot better for powerlifting, which is your goal.

6. jarude

jarude Senior member

so i got that smith machine and ish for 300 bux, so whoever guessed closest, good for you! i have some too-tight tees that might fit you so pm me if you're willing to pay shipping on that stuff, lol. cray cray price, now another similar deal has popped up. hoping i havent missed out on it. i have half a mind to flip the smith machine which would leave me with plates for free, but we'll see what happens.

camping this week which is nice but im already feeling fat and soft due to minimal protein and heavy carb meals. dragged a heavy ass log down the beach to build a huge sand castle with my nieces and nephews though, dat functional strength.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  7. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Oh shit a legit powerlifting gym just opened in my city. I'm so stoked, going to go full out and hire a real powerlifting coach.

8. jarude

jarude Senior member

oh and thanks for the love for my onion parody, it felt like a better way to make light of the situation lol.

GN y u no respond to pm

9. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

TBH I think it looks better myself.

Girls have always loved my ass. Also, while a skinny torso looks better in magazines, there's something to be said for having a thick torso that conveys some type of power IRL.

I suppose it's not conventionally attractive in terms of what's in the magazines, but then again I've never found for e.g. Paris Hilton hot at all.

Not that it matters because the most important thing is the way you carry yourself, but you get my point anyway.

1 person likes this.
  10. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Its def a balance. I have and am really grateful for having great lower half genes. Right now I have 26" thighs and I'm only squatting 3x8x245 just kind of fucking around. I think I turned those genes on as a kid w/basketball and cycling. I'm looking forward to see how far I can go

11. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I'm just thick all around now. Like my father. I was skinny as fuck like my mother, now I look exactly like my dad who was a fireman for 24 years and also worked construction. My sister said she freaked out when I visited in January because she thought dad was in the garage (who is dead now RIP), but turned out to be me.

12. bbaquiran

bbaquiran Senior member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Dude goes from DYEL to aesthetic.

1 person likes this.
  13. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

^ lol @ $4,000 worth of supplements.. lol @ that poor sap believing that guy is all natural

1 person likes this.
  14. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

I'm not talking about fat vs skinny, I'm talking about that barrel chested shape where the torso and ribcage are quite large btw

15. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

I watched that last night, was amused at how whiny and bitchmade that guy was. Also serious lawls when his parents didn't approve.

16. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

1 hour video in 360p wtf.

1 person likes this.
  17. jarude

jarude Senior member

18. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

holy shit i did Max OT first year of college. I was like 150lbs but was lookin alright. then i didnt touch a weight for like 2 years.

19. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

look at that, all that time spent in the gym and it didn't do shit to his shitty posture.

20. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Coldsnap, post some posture and hip mobility exercises

1 person likes this.