1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

I think the peanut butter ice cream with ricotta might do better just as a custard that you leave in the fridge. Transferred my concoction to the fridge, will probably be too soupy though because I added too much milk. Will try with less milk next time and report back.

2. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

As 5'10" Master Race King of Manlets, I say that we WILL have our day. Soon.

Also, I'd totally let you ride around on my shoulders.

3. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

And since we're doing progress pics.

Approx 1 year ago at 164 pounds:
    [​IMG]

This year at 178 pounds:
    [​IMG]

4. Crat

Crat Senior member

Cool veinage. approx 8% now?

5. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

That was a week before my comp. I think on stage I was somewhere around 6-7%. Now I'm prob like 9% BF lol

6. Khayembii Communique

Man I miss being veiny, can't wait to drop this shit and get vascular again.

7. jarude

jarude Senior member

Are you kidding, I want to eat everything in the world right now, vascularity be damned

1 person likes this.
  8. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Lol @ these progress photos

Oh man wth have I been doing

#rhetfail

1 person likes this.
  9. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

You should post the 210lb pre-cutting pic as well. I'm trying to convince my friend to bulk but he's antsy about it.

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  10. gort

gort Senior member

That feeling when you get home from a 10 day vacation with no exercise and tons of eating. Feel so bloated!

11. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

210 pound bulked out:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

This is solid.

What time do you go to bed? I think I could manage this but I'd have to cut tv/computer out of my life in the evenings.

1 person likes this.
  13. jarude

jarude Senior member

In bed around 8:30 but if I don't have any specific task for the night I'll try to be in bed before 8. You're right on the TV/ computer thing... I dont have easy access to a pc right now since im out of town for work, so I'd rather just go to bed early to ensure a great morning session rather than watch shitty TV. Its amazing how much time you have when those two are out.

Lifting is pretty much the only thing I look forward to right now so its not very difficult to motivate myself to get a ton of sleep and eat properly. Not to mention lifting after work means a shitty session since I'm lifting shit all day plus the place is a disaster later on and I don't do crowded gyms.

Im the kind of guy who gets more done the busier I am... Right after I got laid off I'd be lucky if I lifted before 2pm. Good routines rule; I'm pretty amped to get in the pool for the summer and quit with the damned paperwork.

14. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Have you not been listening to what some of us have been telling you forever?

EAT, EAT, then EAT some more.

15. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Oh yeah I have

I just never looked like some of these members even at 150, 155 etc.
    I am closing in on 160 and never in a day of my life seen my abs show lol

I am getting fatter and my lifts are more or less the same with small incremental progress.

Will be ordering the protein powder soon to start a cycle in June to see if it helps any. At this time point I can only get fatter and see what happens.

Otherwise, I was just considering this afternoon to cut all the way down until I am like 140, get to a skinny physique I like to see in the mirror, then work back up. I think a few here mentioned about dieting early then bulking. I kind of was in the half way point and never saw any definition / vascularity etc.

I'm a marshmallow :embar:

1 person likes this.
  16. APK

APK Senior member

Congratulations. Today you learned that two people with a similar scale weight can look radically different. It's why in a lot of ways, judging results strictly on what the scale says is foolhardy.

1 person likes this.
  17. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

Wow, 8.30 is pretty ridiculous.

I get shit from my GF when I go to bed by 10. I spent like 2 weeks getting up at 5.45am and going to the gym. It was great but it meant I really had to put my foot down since she's not an early riser.

There must be some way we can find a compromise.

Totally get this, I'm the same way.

18. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

I just feel like I've been always fat, APK :cry:

But I understand everyone carries their weight differently. My midsection and lower body is where I end up storing everything =\

19. Khayembii Communique

You're gonna cycle whey? :foo:

6 people like this.
  20. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

TK you look awesome at your bulk weight, you should get back up there and try your hand at powerlifting