1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. concealed

concealed Senior member

The CFA provided practice tests are good too

2. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

This is not your thread to talk about the CFA or anything finance related,so, lets just stop here.

Go back to RHET so I can lurk more. Ty

3. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

This is not your thread to talk about the CFA or anything finance related,so, lets just stop here.

Go back to RHET so I can lurk more. Ty

4. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

and heres me thinking you were an engineer

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  5. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

I'm an engineer right now

6. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

best finance talk I heard in my gym

Some dude - Where have you been man?
    Dude - Dealing with taxes and shit, they got all fucked up
    Some dude - Whats fucked up about them
    Dude - I'm trying to make the number go down, paying too much
    Some dude - Just have some kids, that's what's up more kids means less taxes man. Dude #23over here (who is black) has like 8 kids and he probably doesn't pay nothing for taxes.

7. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

8. APK

APK Senior member

because blacks are lowlife cheats, amirite?

9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Signed up for the 11:30 wave

10. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

mud runs are freaking hard.

11. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Strong location to post content correlation

1 person likes this.
  12. APK

APK Senior member

Picked up one of those Mio Fit water enhancers last night. Holy hell, that stuff is magic. Relatively low sodium per serving, no carbs, no sugar, etc. I'm sure there's something in there that keeps it from being a thing you go overboard on, but for now, I've got a near-empty gallon of grape water to polish off.

13. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Artificial sweeteners tend to bloat people but if that isn't a concern, then, yea, nothing wrong with it.

14. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I moved here, was born in Sarasota. In a way though Sarasota was more racist then Raleigh.

15. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

Why'd you move there? Just curious. I know a couple guys actually from NC and they both moved (one to SF, the other to NYC) as soon as they finished high school. One of them doesn't even go back to visit his family.

16. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Moved here for work after graduating college in Florida. It's a hot bed for video game development on the east coast, figured it would be easier to break into a notoriously hard industry to get into here as opposed to San Francisco. Turned out to be a good decision. It's got Powerhouse Fitness Center, Raleigh Denim & The Curatory, awesome trails to hike on, Chipotle, and a decent music scene. Havn't met anyone cool around here other than the dudes in my gym, but I'm a lone wolf anyways.

I can understand wanting to move out a place where you went to high school in though. When I got my College degree I was ready to GTFO.

17. fuji

fuji Senior member

If you need some help with accoutning brah I am fairly sickening at my first year accounting class. Preparing for my accounting exam on monday, when they ask me to merge some statements or possibly produce a cashflow statement I'm going to fuck that shit up. Will be like hey fuji calculate the value of closing stock using the FIFO method and i'll be like sure brah how complete was the opening inventory? How much skrilla did you spend making shit? How many units did you start? What is your closing stock?

18. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

Well the problem's mostly how fucking tedious the questions are and how ambiguous the answers can be, or the extent of the knowledge required, particularly of tedious shit. For example, you have to remember that research costs are expensed while development costs are capitalized under IFRS, but that under GAAP I believe the whole thing is capitalized or something, except for software companies who expense everything, and yes there will probably be a question on that one specific mundane detail because whoever wrote the test is crazy.

19. Flame

Flame Senior member

^ Haha as a recent Bachelor of Acct my advice is to practice, practice and practice. No way about it.

For incline BB, lower bar all the way down? I was watching some tnation video, and was advised NOT to lower the bar all the way down.

20. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I see no prob w/Coldsnap's story.

Also I am moving from NYC to NC (Charlotte) on Monday. I can see how one would get tired of NC but I could write a book on how one could get tired of NYC.

Heres a fun blog.

http://theworstroom.tumblr.com/