Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

ECA stack.

Legit might be hard to come by. Just sayin'

e. <--- look there

2. hastur

hastur Senior member

Legit hcl is very hard to come by. Just sayin'

where do you live? bronkaid works just fine.

3. Kajak

Kajak Senior member

mrchariybrown, bbaquiran
    Well that's pretty cool.

short sprints are fun. Especially when they're just ATP-CP sprints (sub 8 seconds)

4. virus646

virus646 Senior member

Legit might be hard to come by. Just sayin'

e. <--- look there

I get legit ephedrine HCL at my Popeyes (supps store) or my gym. Just dont expect to find them at your local Walt-Mart[​IMG]

5. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

Saw a guy in the gym yesterday and I honestly have no clue what he was trying to accomplish.

He was probably 5'8 155lbs, with a small beer gut, wearing jeans and a tank top.

He had a flat bench inside the squat rack. The barbell was set at almost the highest level (a normal squat setting) with 365lbs on it. He had a weight belt on and would sit on the end of the bench and grip the bar above him slightly wider than shoulder width. He would stick his chest out and push up with his upper body against the barbell above his head with his arms almost locked out (his butt never left the bench) and either not move the bar at all or lift it about an in and then drop it back down.

He did approximately 10-15 sets like this, changing weight configurations almost every set.

I'm sure it was difficult, but I have no clue what it accomplished other than a hernia.

I've looked at videos of the Savickas Press and it's nothing similar, but maybe the closest thing to what he was actually doing.

He then proceeded to do his version of rack deads with the worst form and range of motion I've ever seen. The bar maybe moved 3 inches and he would stick his butt out and bring it back in. Had 4 plates on either side.

Anybody?

6. hastur

hastur Senior member

he was doing isometrics

7. hastur

hastur Senior member

oh yeah dunno where else to post this, but i deadlifted 3x bodyweight yesterday felt pretty good here's the video
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

You make it look easy... impressive man!

9. virus646

virus646 Senior member

10. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

nice! shit that's good motivation for me

11. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Senior member

Nice work.

12. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

great pull!

13. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

holy shit.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. check that depth on squats. you long limbed guys have no more excuses!

14. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

At the other end of the spectrum - I was trying this exercise out today and couldn't even do one. Anybody able to manage this?:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

15. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

Q for you pl dudes... is that chalk these guys use on their quads or am I mistaken?

Also, need recommendations for lifting soundtrack... any suggestions would be welcome.