• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Text from a girl I'm dating: "You know your metabolism slows down if you don't eat when you wake up!" Since I am pretty much always doing an IF 16/8 split. SMH.

Last edited:

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Text from a girl I'm dating: "You know your metabolism slows down if you don't eat when you wake up!" Since I am pretty much always doing an IF 16/8 split. SMH.

Well it was good while it lasted, I'm sure. Time to cut all ties.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Love those brazillian meat places with the red/green sign. Ate so much for my 27th birthday at Fogo De Chao in DC that I had to unbutton my pants on the drive home. :embar:
I love'em, too. There's a good one in Indianapolis where I've overeaten more times than a few. That after dinner creamy drink that they have is really good, too.

Khayembii Communique

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had a quadruple butter burger and a grilled chicken sandwich from culvers. 1030 cals, 100g protein. Not bad. Full as fuark. Grocery store tonight so I'm not relying on fast food anymore. :slayer:

stinger70

Reaction score
I managed to squat today, so happy. Did some warm up sets and then some 3 rep sets at 60kg and 6-8 reps at 50kg. Was fairly painless. Even at those weights i dont have that much stability through my hips, my legs move about a bit rather than staying fixed in place like most people i watch who have good form.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Started the Neaderthal No More routine. Hoping it fixes some posture issues...

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice. Yeah I used to have about 35lbs over my bodyweight (225@190) but that's come WAY down since my wrist surgery. I'm back up to bodyweight, but just barely.

Did 185 today and it wasn't too difficult. That's 10lbs under my current BW.

Started the Neaderthal No More routine. Hoping it fixes some posture issues...

I started that awhile back but didn't stick with it. Seems like it would do some good though. Need to get back on it.

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://churrascariaplataforma.com/
It's not cheap but OMG SO WORTH IT

Been there, food of peace.

Changed my gym today. I've sold my soul, new one is pretty *****. It's got loads of cardio bunnies right next to the free weights. Gonna go deadlift 200kg tomorrow to assert my alphaness. Bro goes there and said he pulled 130kg and everyone stopped to look. Poetic as **** thing at my last day at old gym. I gave them an EZ bar a few weeks after I joined because I wasn't using it and theres was ****. Was using it for tricep extensions and on my last set before I left one of the collars broke off. Is like the bar is a symbol of me nam sayin?

Also signed my sister up to the new gym, bish nearly totaled elite on Exrx first time she lifted wtf man.

I can't drink in the states and I can't drive, jus sayin.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads