Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Axelman 17

Axelman 17 Senior member

Got my deadlift slippers - excited to try the oly platform. Groin not feeling so hot, will PR or injury myself trying.

2. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

I think this is my problem. I'm squatting FS more like BS style. Think I'll use my shitty phone and try to vid myself and fix it.

Thanks for the tips

3. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

some people aren't good at picking up that subtle 'h'

goddamn it, fuji. even if your story is embellished (most fight stories are), was lolzy enough to brighten up my day

4. fuji

fuji Senior member

Wasn't really embellished. Legit ran full pelt across mcdonalds, lifted both of his legs up then smacked him in the face a bunch. It was indeed lolzy.

Just went to the gym, got there at 6:30 didn't realise it closed at 7, fuuuuuuuuuuu.

5. Grayland

Grayland Senior member

Damn, Fuji...that was you? I saw that fight, but it was a little different than you describe:

I was in McDonald's at about 7:00 am when this big Asian dude walked in and placed his order. I was eating a McGriddle with my running shoes on. This big guy orders an Egg McMuffin and starts to scarf it down. Then, this little guy comes in and says to the big Asian dude, "WTF bro, you need to wear knee sleeves and a belt to eat your McMuffin, you f-ing wannabe?" The big says, "Yo bro, this gear don't help me eat, it just keeps my knees warm. Don't make me one arm row your narrow ass!"

The little starts to walk away and then he stops and tosses his drink in the direction of the big guy. The big dude did this superfast bodybuilding pose and twisted his upper body in such a way that while the liquid missed him, his massive pecs and lats swelled to twice his normal size. You could hear noticeable swooning from the other people in the McDonalds - including me :inlove:

Then, the Fuji-man put a serious roid-rage ass kicking on the smaller guy, laid him out quicker than wholesale carpet....although I do think he would've been more mobile without the knee wraps and belt.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012

6. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

Hope Fuji doesn't get nicked for it. Sounds funny though.

7. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

LOL fuji.

No one wins in a fight and don't go messing up your money maker. But hell yea for not letting that guy get away with throwing a drink on you. Why is it that the little guys are always starting shit? Some college bros are much bigger than me around here and I don't start shit with them. And I am bigger than the general populace so normal people don't start shit with me. Yet it's always the little scrawny dudes that have the biggest egos.

8. fuji

fuji Senior member

Manlets are an aggressive species. I think he was jelly I am aesthetics and was with good looking girls and he's short scrawny and with a land whale. That or he's a bitch man who was having a bad night and didn't expect to actually get hit.

9. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

So you sucker punch a midget and he still gets up and and hands you one. Why didn't you just get your camera out and take a video and then mock him. How old are you, 12? Grow the fuck up.

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

strong reading skills/10

He started the confrontation by throwing shit at me so I tackled him and punched him. I got restrained and pulled off him, whilst I was restrained he hit me. Next time ill let people throw drinks at me and do nothing back, wait wut?

11. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Agreed.^

9/10 fighting is not the correct choice. One of the few exceptions to the rule is if someone purposefully spills something on you....ESPECIALLY if you're wearing Aldens.

12. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

You attacked a tiny guy from behind because he threw a drink at you after you called him a faggot. And, you're proud of it.
    Yes, you should have done nothing back and let him walk away, but your but hurt ego wouldn't let you.

You sir have again proven yourself to be a major league douche.

13. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Or if they give you the stink eye.

14. fuji

fuji Senior member

landed in full mount position, attacked him from the back. Seems legit.

15. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Anyone know a decent trainer around the LA 90036 zip code? My buddy wants to start working out, at age 35 (i know) and I don't want the guy to be doing dumbell kickbacks for eternity.