• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fuji who are you on Student Room?

Got banned pretty fast, gonna make another account to troll.

Functional strength is what fat kunts do to justify being fat. Usually fat weak kunts who squat like 100kg and think they're strong as ****. Would rather look like jay cutler then the fat guy in multi ply who probably can't walk up a flight of stairs. SS bum boys seem to think that the only people on gear are body builders and power lifters are like some godly moral race, everyone at westside is on gear.

Prob gonna run something like var because I don't want any bloat or too bad sides.

Knucks looks like such a happy bear man, brooks brother polos are like 2 for $100 in the summer I think. Pretty expensive.

Squatting topless feels so good, bar rests in the shelf so much nicer.

Last edited:

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure girls dig the half tuck, it gives an air of douchiness that seems un resistible to girls. I do a half assed half tuck sometimes.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The other nice thing about the half-tuck is that a white polo looks good with brown boots, brown belt, burnished copper belt buckle and indigo denim . The brown/copper in the middle just looks so nice in a pure color-coordination way.

Last edited:

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

negative on the paleo squat. I can get to above parallel. Theyd be too baggy If could paleao squat.
how much do those polos run knucks?

They are $64.50 but I got the 3 for $139 deal. I'm waiting for their summer sale to pick em up at a discount. Could use some other colors.
Honestly I do the weird half-tuck thing and while not SF approved no girl i've talked to gives a ****.
I don't talk to any girls :(

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn they went up since I last wore brooks brothers polos. Used to buy boys large because it fits the same as mens small.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
knucks, whats your shoulder/chest measurement? i think the squatting/deadlifting hips are eliminating any kind of drop you have

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

knucks, whats your shoulder/chest measurement? i think the squatting/deadlifting hips are eliminating any kind of drop you have
chest is 44''
dont know shoulders.

honestly, don't care about having the v-shape, i dont really lift for looks and now that i'm trying to get into oly lifting i can't imagine my upper will get any bigger than it is now. i've pretty much been rectangular for the last few years

Last edited:

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Finally.

Went for 425 afterwards and couldn't lock out. Oh well, soon.:slayer:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:slayer::slayer::slayer:

LMAO4plaet!!1

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, I highly recommend watching it in HIGH DEF and FULLSCREEN. Fuark yeah.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, your foot positioning is a bit weird. Either bring it in a bit or widen them a bit and pull a modified sumo.

Also, you're loosing a **** ton of leverage and energy by jerking the weight off the floor. Pull the slack out of the bar before you actually pull full force.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads