Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. speedy4500

speedy4500 Senior member

Yesterday snatched 104kg, then did some speed triples (back squat) at 315-335-355, instructions "Don't think just move." Quads still feeling pumped 24 hours later. Also, coach had me demo every exercise for Oly class the other day... "Put your bars down and watch him do it." :embar:

Then I watch this and it puts me back in place as a weak amateur....
    [VIDEO][/VIDEO]

2. knucks

knucks Senior member

that dude's ridiculous. shame about his european results.

3. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

Keep thinking about trying some of these "natural" t-booster stacks such as bioforge or activate extreme with triazole. There are shed loads of positive reviews especially for bioforge, even with bloodwork showing a massive increase in test, and claiming positive effects on sleep, training, and enhanced lean gains over an 8 week course. A lot of people literally rave about it, im talking posters with like 10,000 posts on BB.com not the suspicious 1 post guys sent out by the manufacturer.

Then i will read like one or two guys saying it did nothing, and pessimistically be inclined to believe the negative feedback against the large majority of positive. I think my test levels would be on the lower end, so could possibly benefit from running some of this stuff.

4. knucks

knucks Senior member

If you think your levels are low, get bloodwork done. Show me some scientific research that that stuff works.

5. knucks

knucks Senior member

some of the elite crossfitters are worth admiring though.

6. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

You cant just get bloodwork in england. If i have a test level of 400 and yours is 800, nobody would treat that. It just means its lowER and i have a harder time getting big and staying lean. Doctors dont care about that.

7. APK

APK Senior member

Still, why go messing around with T levels before you even know what yours are? Get blood work done just for peace of mind.

8. knucks

knucks Senior member

I mean, maybe you aren't doing something ELSE right.

9. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

If my calculations are correct then i have gained an actual 30lb of LBM in about 16 months including shit routines in the early days and a 2 -3 month injury break. Apparently thats more than the maximum possible gains, but i feel i could have done more given better circumstances and routines. I know how to build muscle, im (no longer) the guy that complains he cant put on weight etc. Difference is most guys start off something like the size that i am now. Gains are slowing down for me now, and i have friends with shit routines and no regard for diet who make better gains considering the amount of effort they put in. It's pretty obvious when are a "lower T" male when your hips and shoulders are same width, you store weight more easily in the lower body, lack of energy/agression in the gym a lot of the time, i believe you can even have some idea of test levels from facial structure. Im not complaining, but this is why i believe i have lower test levels which make it a lot harder to see progress in the gym, although still possible, and why i might benefit from test boosters where others might not.

10. knucks

knucks Senior member

Have you ever heard term: placebo?

Ok, all shit aside, they may work, but you may also fuck yourself up. I mean, there are so many "pro-hormones" there that without proper PCT (which is never mentioned) you can grow bitch tits.

11. knucks

knucks Senior member

So as already stated, if you're that worried, at least go get tested. Maybe your free test is lower than the range, maybe not. Just because you see other's making better progress doesn't mean yours is low, BTW. Some are more gifted than others.

12. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

yes, you can

you just pay moneys for it

I lold hard

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  13. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

These things arent prohormones. I looked into those for long enought. No doubt they work but i dont believe they are even close to being safe. A proper test cycle would be safer than those, but i dont want to go that route. I just want a little boost/help with my training. Also just discovered a poster called DMASH who is ripped as fuck and looks joocy, who apparently has a test level of 200, wtffffffff!

14. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Test levels are just one part of the puzzle and the importance varies from person to person. Someone with 400 could feel better and make better gains than someone with 700. It really depends on the individual.

Last time I got tested, I clocked under 500 and I do just fine.

15. fuji

fuji Senior member

Would not waste money on expensive pointless test boosters, which probably don't do much. Also its like 50 quid for 90 capsules, which is 30 days worth. Thats like the same price as a vial of test. If you want to raise your test without gear take some nolva or another SERM.

Last edited: May 16, 2012