Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

^^^That looks yummy.

2. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

So I thought I'd seen everything, till today:

Saw a bro using straps on the lat pulldown machine with an underhand grip. So much fffuuuu in one instance. :foo:

3. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

^ was it behind the head?

Got to eat carbs tonight; started off with straight up maltrodextrin in my shake, one HUGE cookie, grassfed cheeseburger, wendys frys, small pizza, and a bowl of vegtables. I'm so stuffed.

4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I always get pissed comparing other peoples lifts to mine. OHP I have you on 20lbs, Benchpress you have me on 50lbs, Deadlift I have you on 100lbs, Squat I have you on 100lbs. Derp I suck at benching.

But anyways I can tell just by looking at your pictures why you have neck problems. You have terrible shoulder posture and I betcha you have no internal rotation. I know this because I went through the same shit and am still going through it. It's a ton of work to fix a lifetime of slouching / bad posture.

5. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

and i type that as I lay in bed with an icepack on my neck because I Overhead pressed today

6. APK

APK Senior member

Maybe I missed it, but what exactly is this fat loss diet that calls to eat pizza every couple of days?

7. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

8. gort

gort Senior member

Real easy on this one. All I did was take a package of Trader Joes Uncured Turkey Bacon (8 slices).

Sprayed a muffin pan and lined 6 of them with a strip of bacon, leaving 2 left over.

Inside each one I put 1/8 cup of liq egg whites and 1/8 cup egg beaters and a liberal amount of pepper to taste.

Then I diced up the remaining two slices of bacon and put in the muffins.

Baked at 325 for about 20 minutes until solid then put some Sriracha on top. :nodding:

Next time I will be more careful to make sure the bacon is on the absolute outside rather than standing upright so they are truly wrapped 100%.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  9. fuji

fuji Senior member

Why would you be scared of it? Read up on the dosage and how to cycle it and you'll be fine especially since your in the states and can just buy everything at CVS.

10. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

11. Axelman 17

Axelman 17 Senior member

Any particular advice on how to correct this? Doing basic neck stretches dont seem to really improve the situation

12. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Second time I've read the ETS article, took a quick look at the first site. Low on time, but:

I wouldn't say that I "backload" or anything complicated, however I have been following the general strategy for maybe the past 4 weeks and have gained a couple pounds of muscle. Actually, things are going really pretty well for me in the gym. My legs / glutes have once again outgrown the standard size of denim I have which is really bumming me out. Have to run to work.

13. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Because it's probably not your neck that is injured. When dealing with something like that you have to look at other body mechanics that are making you symptomatic. Neck pain is usually caused by tight shoulders and pecs. Look around for fixing internal rotation, usually deals with a lacross ball. Before pressing do a ton of wall angels and lacross ball work.

I am. Dude who gave me the book is 5'8 285 lbs and jacked.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  14. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Cut progress. No before pics, unfortunately:

Relaxed:
    [​IMG]

Abs flexed:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  15. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Fuji what's the cost breakdown of how much Clen is costing you. Just curious.