Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Landed a job where scrubs are the norm, so my casual business casual days are dead. Taking scrubs off and putting on my "loosest" denim makes me feel suffocated. Gonna wear Target shorts, gym cloths, and scrubs all Summer and just fuck it gain 10 lbs.

2. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

It's a prohormone. You sure you want to be even thinking about taking that if you didn't do any research of the side effects and risks? Not to mention proper PCT. And on top of all that, you're asking some of these questions in a fashion forum's random health section where the average poster is nothing extraordinary strength/physique-wise.

Don't take it.

3. joshuadowen

joshuadowen Senior member

Hey! I'm pretty strong... But yeah, don't take it.

4. fuji

fuji Senior member

You seem pretty knowledgeable what kind of lifts do you have?

5. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I managed to eat 3,000 calories today despite not touching a single carb outside of vegtables.

6. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i can do that. i just need to eat a lot of fat

7. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

156g of fat, 264g of protein \m/

8. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

wtf onions have a lot of carbs

9. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Thanks guys. I tried researching but found NOTHING by google, maybe I typed the worng name in....tried to photo it at the store, but it came out shitty and blurry. I know the subject has been brought up in here, so I figured maybe someone here has had experience with it. There are NO stimulants in this so...

It seems legit, nothing illegal. The only supplements I've taken are creatine and amino acids...anyone have experience with this particular product...?

10. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

why do you want to take this steroid this badly

track calories. and wait. it's pretty simple. how much more quickly do you think this prohormone will get you to where you want?

11. maplefuturist

maplefuturist Senior member

Lots of useful replies to my last post. Thank you.

Quick question: I’ve found most gyms push some sort of fitness assessment at sign up. I’m guessing I should just avoid these and get on with SS?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012

12. jarude

jarude Senior member

they are usually a "this is why you need our personal training" exercise. the first few weeks of a program like SS is going to give you a better idea of your baseline fitness moreso than a trainer running you a random gauntlet of exercises.

if you dont have to pay for it, go ahead and do it, just realize that they're probably going to push some kind of training package on you afterwards.

13. fuji

fuji Senior member

Yeah it is legit and its not illegal, doesn't mean its not bad for you. It's a prohormone and it is just a product which becomes a steroid once ingested. It is an oral prohormone, it is generally not advised to do any kind of oral only cycle because taking any steroid is gonna shut down your natural test production so you have to take enough of the steroid to replace your natural test + however much you extra test you want. Orals are generally harsh on the liver and cannot be taken in large quantities or for that long. It will be very hard on your liver to take enough of the prohormone to replenish natural test and more. Because of this oral only cycles aren't really recommended unless your taking some very weak and non toxic like anavar. Also after you finish you're course of prohormones your natural testosterone will still be switched off, you will need whats called post cycle therapy to return it to normal so you don't become a moody catabolic bitch with no balls. As far as I know there are no legal PCT drugs so you will need to buy those illegally. You'll also need some kind of liver support like milk thistle or one designed specifically for steroid use. I don't know about this specific prohormone so you may need other drugs too. If you want to use steroids you can probably just get a prescription for test e and HCG and Nova for your PCT or just buy it and run a standard 6-12 week cycle. Just because its legal doesn't mean it won't fuck you up, you're better off just buying AAS. Having no stimulants is a given, don't think I've heard of any gear with stims built into it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012

14. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Haha I did say "the average poster" :nodding:

15. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Good God...ECA stack is way more effective than I had imagined. I'm really struggling to get up to a 700 calorie deficit each day. The appetite suppression is unbelievable. It's past 10 and I still need 1300 calories to get to maintenance. Time to cram in some extra calories before bed.