It all comes down to the same (single issue.) If you do something that 95% of the people who use it approve of, you have a choice in how to deal with the other 5%. You can either find a way to make them happy or you can tell them to shove it. To say that catering to that 5% somehow impacts the other 95% (his consensus issue) is a bogus argument. The fact is he doesn't give a hoot about the 5% because he makes a lot of money from the 95%. Why doesn't he just be honest about it and say so rather than making up all of those silly arguments to cover up his own (selfish) behavior.