• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smahatma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
save the money and get a 5D with a 35L. you'll love it
I thought about a 5d2, but don't you think full frame would be overkill?

Oxnard

Reaction score
Random Fashion Thought:
I don't know why there are so many upstart companies that specify in making graphic t-shirts. 90% of the new companies that spam here on SF are trying to sell graphic t-shirts. I just cannot imagine why anyone thinks this is a good idea, I also cannot imagine going to a bank and trying to get a loan to start a company that makes t-shirts with garbage designs. I would be much happier with the spam on this board if there was at least a little variety instead of the countless graphic-design companies that are destined to crash and burn(hopefully).

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same reason get rich quick schemes are so 'popular' and the lotto is a billion dollar business, everyone wants maximum financial gain for minimum effort and when you think about the type of person to spam a forum with their links, it is unlikely to be someone who is sincerely interested in clothing or fashion, one would think they'd have some semblence of respect and understanding of etiquette.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smahatma
I thought about a 5d2, but don't you think full frame would be overkill?

i honestly don't follow new cameras anymore because it's gotten pointless to me. i know for a fact that the pictures taken on a 5D2/7D can't be noticeably better than the GORGEOUS files a 5D puts out at web-res.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
i bought some moccs for 9 bucks yesterday and realized i haven't spent more than 30 dollars on a pair of shoes[new/used] in over 3 years, and i joined sf in 07... this seems like the sort of thing that shouldn't be possible.

lolala

Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
Ervell is so damn hot...
inlove.gif

One of his runway shows he walked out & waved wearing what I think was an extremely faded light light blue denim shirt open on top of maybe a cream longsleeve shirt? My memory is fuzzy here but I really dug that. Funny that every one of his models always has their collar buttoned up but his shirt is often entirely unbuttoned... (not in the pic posted tho)

yeah you are right. i remember the denim shirt and the longsleeve! he's really hot!
laugh.gif

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
i bought some moccs for 9 bucks yesterday and realized i haven't spent more than 30 dollars on a pair of shoes[new/used] in over 3 years, and i joined sf in 07... this seems like the sort of thing that shouldn't be possible.

That really is impressive though Robbie, my hats off to you.

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie

I wish I could say the same, another pair of converse just fell apart on me. Its as if they make the soles out of newspaper and spit.

Francis91

Reaction score
MWOC
Momotaro 0701
3Sixteen SL-100x

All bought within 2 weeks. Too much in such a short time frame?

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are confident that you bought the right cuts to compliment your frame, then no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads