Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

I hate low-rise jeans, Uni-Qlo jeans are perfect, but the rise is like 2" too low..

I think it'd fit a small a little better than an extra small.

I tried on a bunch of those when I was looking for the four-zipper, and yeah, the SS fits like a true small, they run a little large

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

SS is kelvin's size. I am better in size S [​IMG]

3. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Guess I got to sell it to you. [​IMG]

4. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

5. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Haha, I'll get measurements and pics up soon (I think). It'd probably fit like the jacket you have on in your latest WAYWT.

6. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

7. zissou

zissou Senior member

Have any of you guys had a bad experience with sharp service? I proxied something 5 days ago and have asked a few times for a tracking number, and get no response. Well, the first time I asked, I got a "thank to you!" and that was it. I probably shouldn't worry like a noob, but it's something I have a quick chance to buy here if it doesnt work out.

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I dunno but i'm also in a online transaction worry. Won something on ebay like sunday and haven't heard back from the seller. Giving them till sunday evening until going through the ebay support stuff. It was the ndc flats as a present to the gf too which is too bad because it's hard to find cool shoes for good prices for her. Will be bummed if this buyer flakes as i doubt i'll find another pair for a good price

9. snake

snake Senior member

Have any of you guys had a bad experience with sharp service? I proxied something 5 days ago and have asked a few times for a tracking number, and get no response. Well, the first time I asked, I got a "thank to you!" and that was it. I probably shouldn't worry like a noob, but it's something I have a quick chance to buy here if it doesnt work out.
    I've used Hide's services countless times and have never encountered a problem. I usually get a tracking number within a week, but of course it depends on when he gets his hands on the item and gets it posted out. I'd give it a few more days.

10. zissou

zissou Senior member

^Yeah, nicelynice nicely informed me that it is also a holiday week in Japan. I'm too used to instant transaction and shpping here in the states, I guess...

11. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

^

I wouldn't worry about it, Hide-san is incredibly organized. As others have informed you, usually when there's a delay in responses it's a holiday or he's waiting for your package to arrive so he can post it.

12. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Hide-San gets all my money this year, so much shit will be crossing the border for me :3

13. MortyGras

MortyGras Senior member

One more for Hide. He's a rock.

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Love that dude, Hide-san is my favorite and I will completely vouch.

15. Razele

Razele Senior member

There are like 1200 items in yahoo auctions under Raf so yeah I'm going to be using Hide-san alot

Also does anyone know the name of that company that remakes items from Dior Homme? I need some stuff made that is never going to be seen again with some changes, so they may be a good start.

I think it was a Canadian company?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.