• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wash my shirts everytime i wear them...

Also speaking of music, people need to check out the new gaslight anthem album, and the new band of horses album - both were leaked recently and both are awesome... as well as the new vampire weekend

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I get that too on some white shirts. Alot of the time it won't go away :/

Get some spray-on collar remover soap, spray and soak at the end of the day and it comes out. If you dry them without removing the stain, then it will get set.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My brief love of Hanes v-neck undershirts is over. Washed most of them in cold and dried on medium heat last night. They shrunk three inches in the body, nearly three inches in the chest, and more than an inch in the sleeves.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
My brief love of Hanes v-neck undershirts is over. Washed most of them in cold and dried on medium heat last night. They shrunk three inches in the body, nearly three inches in the chest, and more than an inch in the sleeves.
They are shrink to fits :p

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what the hell? gilt is listing $600 as the retail for acne jeans -_-

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
^Hilarious. They have Mic raws, too; I think I paid $90 from revolve for my last pair. Who knew I was getting 85% off?

Also hilarious: Yoox has 15% off select items this weekend... except they marked all of those items up before applying the discount.

JonB27

Reaction score
I drop my shirts off at the dry cleaners, I can't be bothered with washing, hang drying and pressing them. Do you guys take the time to press all your shirts?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
^Hilarious. They have Mic raws, too; I think I paid $90 from revolve for my last pair. Who knew I was getting 85% off?

Also hilarious: Yoox has 15% off select items this weekend... except they marked all of those items up before applying the discount.

For some things, not for others (like some Margiela sneakers). I've given up trying to understand the Yoox pricing structure. It's like Mad Scientist meets the Mafia.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Get some spray-on collar remover soap, spray and soak at the end of the day and it comes out. If you dry them without removing the stain, then it will get set.
Thanks, I'll try and do that from now on. Good think it's mainly happened to just H&M stuff
smile.gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK

just wear em fresh out the pack, hood style - once they aint so fresh/lose the crease, toss em & on 2 the next one

Originally Posted by lmaozedong
what the hell? gilt is listing $600 as the retail for acne jeans -_-

they did a lanvin collab which i believe was in that neighborhood
goes without saying ye rocked em

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
Hell yeah. that guy's a genius.
Outkast peaked with Bombs Over Baghdad, just saying
Originally Posted by Eason
Wear a light colored button-up for a day, then turn the collar flat and examine it. You should see some discoloration around the collar crease. Or then again, maybe it's because I live in a ****-hole city where there's a hazardous amount of PM2.5 in the air.
It must be regional, PNW air > Sulfur dioxide
Originally Posted by JD_May
^Hilarious. They have Mic raws, too; I think I paid $90 from revolve for my last pair. Who knew I was getting 85% off? Also hilarious: Yoox has 15% off select items this weekend... except they marked all of those items up before applying the discount.
There is a certain cardigan that got marked down, one left and it's so tempting...
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads