• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
****, I think I'm unemployed now
frown.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow dude

What happened?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The snow melted
lol8[1].gif

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I haven't had a haircut in over 3 months. I need one so bad. Was a good kinda long like a week ago but jumped the shark this past week and it's awful. Will probably just do what i normally do getting it cut short on the sides, leaving a bit of length of top. Not as severe as aegulus does though i'd consider it for funzies. Not sure my hairline would work well with that though. My hair couldn't be more annoying. Today it was waaayyy too straight to the point where there was no volume and looked flat and gross. If it was really humid today it would've been super frizzy. Then again, i haven't used product in forever. Probably do something next week. Would be fun to get a more aggressive styling to mix it up but i dunno
Originally Posted by Razele
I have no idea what to do with my hair besides like a three blade I would like something different but my hair is ridiculously thick, it stops the clippers frequently at a barbers. I've honestly had hairdressers be like "nothing can be done lol"
Florida hair salons FTW!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
On the hair chop, feel you dude, just basically did the same thing last Friday and in retrospect I feel like I should've done something more interesting. What product do you use? I'm usually too lazy but Aveda for Men has nice, lightweight styling cream that doesn't get crispy and annoying ****. My salon is actually owned by Aveda and that's when I first saw the Aveda for Men stuff. Didn't buy into at first, but apparently men's hair is actually physiologically different than women's and is better suited to different treatments. So I've been using their stuff for a while, my hair feels pretty healthy though I think I've always kept good care of it. The thing that throws me off sometimes though is that I don't really have a consistent shower regiment. I usually try to shower every two days or so, sometimes I end up doing two in a row or two within a day if I for whatever reason end up showering in the morning, then realizing I have to work out in the afternoon blah blah...yeah. Three days is usually my limit though, start feeling gross and greasy.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly ARW I'm pretty jealous of the guys who can actually do stuff with thier hair. Even if I take care of mine it's insanely thick and it grows mega fast. When I used to care it was hairdresser every month :-(

When I'm rich in the future though I probably will do something, ATM if it grows I essentially look a dragon ball character

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Huh. Why are you obsessed with those 90s/early 2000s visual-kei bands anyway?
He is essentially a FF cosplay character, all the time.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads