Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Can someone please explain why Kent Money was banned?

I understand that he could argue the point until the cows come home, but he was also one of the most helpful posters on SF with consistently good fits.

To be honest, i'd much rather have posters who are willing to discuss shit in an unpretentious and open way than people who laugh at noobs while offering no opinion whatsoever.

No disrespect to the mods.

Can anyone explain why it took this long for Kent Money to be banned?

Oh man this was the best follow-up to a post of all time drinks on me guys.

2. user7

user7 Senior member

effortless cool

I dislike almost everything you post, but this makes up for all of it. Can't stop playing.

(and for the avatar [​IMG] )

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I dislike almost everything you post, but this makes up for all of it. Can't stop playing. (and for the avatar [​IMG] )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anJU1...eature=related tokyo jihen owns also lmao at kent getting banned

4. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

[​IMG]

5. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

And this right here is a great follow-up to a great follow-up. Well done.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I dunno, kent was better as a normal poster than a predictable troll. His "exposing" people sorta thing wasn't nearly as insightful or thought out as he thought it was. Don't know if he thought it was real uncool or melvin to just act normal on the forums so he had to create a troll personality but i guess i never understood the desire to create an online persona. What's so hard about acting normal? I like kent as a poster when he's just being normal. Oh well, there is never a lack of trolls. I'm sure robert and otter will pick up the slack till kent comes back after a week kinda irritated at taking a hit to his online ego (i hope he doesn't take it personally) and have a renewed passion for trolling

9. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Ughh, Robert is worse than Uncontrol.

10. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

I can't remember the last time I saw a Robert post. Of course, I don't frequent the J Crew thread.

11. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Jet needs some excitement in his sad life.

wasted no time i see

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

^lol ohai

I think kent has some kind of disease in which he cannot refrain from posting.

13. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

i'm 20, and I think DBSS size two will be in that range. I don't think there is a ton of size 3 around.
    All this time I assumed Diet Butcher Slim Skin was a Nudie cut. [​IMG]
    Weight training is the best way to get toned, if you do it right. In fact, just running for an hour or so at a steady speed on a treadmill with cause you to loose muscle (true story) and won't do you any good. On the same token, weight training won't do shit if you work out and come out of the gym with a light sweat on. That's what I used to do and yeah, I bulked up a bit but it was all strength that was good for a couple reps and that's it. I kept the wee belly too (still got it actually).
    Eh, this is almost exactly what I do... go to the gym three times a week and try not to break a sweat (srsly, sweating gives me horrible skin... no joak.) I only started doing bench presses like a month ago. I still don't think I look half-bad though...
    [​IMG] you tell me
    ...but apparently not so good that this cross-dressing skinny-fat fag doesn't completely own me at macking on teh ladies. [​IMG] Uncontrol does have mesmerizing eyes though. [​IMG]
    I read that as "she has a huge dick", no idea why.
    I'm sure Otter has a theory...
    I want a t-shirt that says "Shirt" in the blue letters and whatever font it is from Repo Man.
    Can't help you out there, but you can have these shirts all day long: [​IMG]

14. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Jet needs some excitement in his sad life. This forum is retarded in that I would get a life-ban but otter is back in full force. Oh well.
    hes baaaccckkkkk [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] how on earth do they ban kent $$ and let otter stick around. otter contributes nothing except narcissistic photos of his body. he obviously suffers from some social disorder and is probably the ugliest troll to set up camp under the bridge. edit: just saw A Single Man by tom ford. fuckin good movie. amazing styles in the movie. story is great too. highly recommend it.

15. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

I love that song so much. DJ'ing a party this weekend, will be bumping remixes of that shit hard. Also he's got some next level steez in the music video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.