Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Why are there no jacked fashion inspo's?
    Rick Owens is like the most "jacked" designer around (please correct me if I'm wrong).

2. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

I don't know if I'd call them high rises, but I wear 3sixteen's SL-100s with slim boots and Stevenson Overall Co's 767 (the Santa Rosa cut) with heavier boots. The second has an even wider leg opening than the 3sixteens, but it feels a bit more at home with engineer boots and whatnot.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Alright everyone. I am now officially closing this chapter of Random Fashion thoughts, and starting a new one, here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/480819/random-fashion-thoughts-part-ii-a-new-hope

After a certain number of posts, threads get a bit unstable, and take up more render time. and this one... is there. Over the next few days/weeks. I'll be gradually doing this to a number of our mega threads. Moving the last 50-100 posts to that new thread. You guys should feel privileged to be the first... or something.

Cheers,

Fok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.