• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Knowing the Chinese, it's probably some mixture of that store-bought sweetened green tea and Chivas Regal.

When they've had like three glasses, they commend themselves on being big drinkers.

Spot on, soon as you said Chivas all the details came back to me.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
They might just be blowing smoke up your ass; which, now that I think about it, you may find arousing.
smile.gif

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Why are you so obsessed with Uncontrol's ass?

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Spot on, soon as you said Chivas all the details came back to me.

Never understood chivas massive presence in Tokyo's cafes/bars/drinking spots. There's just so much better stuff.

Some guy at the Jil Stander store complimented me on my hoodcoat today, but he didn't know about Bless. I'm guessing he was just trying to get me to buy something by being nice and talkative, I was just touching everything with no intention of buying anything.

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Who's gonna watch the Prorsum show live on the Burberry website tomorrow at noon? I'm gonna be on a plane back to school.
ffffuuuu.gif

Speaking of which we need a FW2010 Runway thread.

The last 3 flights I took had in-flight internet.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
that is pretty dope. I think the only thing I can look forward to when flying is getting nauseous from overestimating my nicotine patch requirements and getting drunk off the combination of a few beers + climbing altitude. I break out my MacBook but the battery on that **** lasts like an hour and a half, and most movies I want to watch take 2 hours.
frown.gif

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'm flying Southwest so I may be in luck.
smile.gif
Usually I just listen to music and fall in and out of consciousness. Unfortunately I have two final papers to finish and I'm really taking my time right now so it uhh seems I'll probably be doing that on the plane.
ffffuuuu.gif
Damir Doma SS10 is so ******* cool, too bad prices keep going up. I also wish those oversized trousers were a little shorter, need something like that in my closet.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've already checked out some SS10 Jil, nothing of interest, but the Jil MTM suits give me ideas.

not really enamored with much lately, I was on a SS09 N Hoolywood roll for awhile last year but that cooled off with FW09, would rather just make what I want now. My usuals haven't been delivering, so there's not a lot I want on the fashunz frontier. Want to buy a nice dress wristwatch and a couple pair of double-soled C+J's, build up an MTM tailored wardrobe my way, and might do that for a lot of this year.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Like Wu said, they mix that **** together and it tastes great. It's common to buy a pitcher of green tea and a bottle then they just pour the bottle in the pitcher. After that comes the dice game.

Haha I had the exact same experience. The guys I was with ******* loved that dice game. It was the one from the Pirates of The Caribbean movies correct?

The hardest part was trying to figure out that they do all their counting on one hand. Wasn't used to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads