1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

The point is, this is a style forum, for people who are interested in fashion and style. Your picture is off topic, it's not something the group can learn from, comment on, whatever. If you're interested in the topic - style/fashion - and want to contribute, that particular entry isn't helpful.

2. Soprano28

Soprano28 Senior member

lol, maybe I have come to the wrong place then. cargo shorts are pretty standard around here, and so are flip flops.

3. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

What kind of responses did you expect? Is bumming around on the beach in cargos and a hoody fine? Yeah, of course. Is it "fashionable"? No, not really

3 people like this.
  4. msg

msg Senior member

I have a 30 inch waist and had to size up to a 50 to have room in the thighs

5. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Norway and arctic circle...sounds tempting

So the SF beach meetup is a bunch of pasty leg dudes and me trying to drag LA Guy over to the surf until he does some BJJ/TKD on me. Got it

6. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

i see potential in soprano. he looks like a young SoCal.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  7. chupas

chupas Senior member

"Hey guys I want your thoughts on this but only as long as it validates the opinions I already hold, thanks!"

1 person likes this.
  8. Soprano28

Soprano28 Senior member

ok better question. I need a light jacket (for southern california type weather), and I can't decide if I should get this one...

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...63&LinkType=#fn=sp=1&spc=362&ruleId=&slotId=2

I asked in the other thread but only 2 people replied...I'm very indecisive. is this 'fashionable' ? it looks like it'll go with anything.

9. Soprano28

Soprano28 Senior member

you guys are haters :( !!!!!!!!

I'm going to revolutionize fashion...pretty soon you'll see people going to nightclubs in shorts and hoodies and flip flops. just like how Kanye popularized the LEATHER JOGGING PANTS!!!

10. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

You guys getting trolled...

4 people like this.
  11. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

I'd like to join the SF beach party. I will be wearing flip-flops though in solidarity with soprano. will also bring Schneider blanket wrap and shredded Levis. this will be in Mexico though, right. the Nordic thing was a joke yeah?

3 people like this.
  12. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

look when you wore cargo shorts and flip flops your friend called you out on it and called it sloppy which prompted you to come here and ask for help

so when people suggest not wearing cargo shorts and flip flops (and offer alternatives) your answer is "cargo shorts are pretty standard around here"?

what did you expect us to say? that your friend is wrong and you actually look nice?

no it looks bad. dont buy

13. Soprano28

Soprano28 Senior member

no dude.

I don't get why women can go to nightclubs with bare legs and sandals but men can't. It's simply false that women as a rule have nicer legs and feet than men. I know for a fact that I have nicer legs and feet than many women.

14. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

then go to nightclubs with bare legs and sandals and when people evade you or don't let you in explain to them you have nicer legs and feet than most women

1 person likes this.
  15. Soprano28

Soprano28 Senior member

she had nothing against the cargo shorts or flip flops, it was the hoodie and shorts combination that she didn't like. I've never met anyone who didn't like cargo shorts...what shorts do you wear in the summer?

and yes, just say my friend is wrong and my hoodie goes nicely with my shorts and its a dope outfit...then we can call it a night.

16. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

uh-oh paging @brad-t i can't say anything nice

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  17. Soprano28

Soprano28 Senior member

I've actually gotten lots of compliments on my legs and feet...from women. jealous? post your legs and we can compare.

18. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est The Classic Gentleman is Back

We actually have a thread here for men to admire other men's legs and feet, nephew

29 people like this.
  19. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Sounds very Kapital. And no, Norway not at all a joke. It's incredible beautiful in the summer. Breathtaking. I can think of nothing more incredible than mountains rising out of the ocean.

1 person likes this.
  20. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

i don't know what this means but i am here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.