• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
rlbl gets'em every time

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
girl.... right? or guy i cant tell

guys have penises and girls have boobs, this person seems to have neither...

Really, this coming from a guy of whose people seem have have neither penises or boobs when viewed from more than a foot away.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Really, this coming from a guy of whose people seem have have neither penises or boobs when viewed from more than a foot away.

yes but typically i see their faces, and their clothing is not asexual

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
yes but typically i see their faces, and their clothing is not asexual

At first I was gonna call Eason out but after this line I think he was too easy on you...

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn ppllzz, at first you were just slightly annoying and bought some ugly RL ****. Now you're just dumb. I'm not obsessed with the SZ look but I can appreciate a good dresser in the style (especially a women, no less) and you obviously can't even tell what a women looks like. Ignored.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I wish we could rid the board of andyliu, uncuntrol, and xenox.

The forum would be a far better place.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
man i couldn't tell wtf the thing was either. it could be michael jackson's body for all i know. even the lips and chin don't give it away as either sex.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uncontrol and Xenox both amuse (annoy) me with their antics and drama, ppllzz is just blah-ness to a mind numbing point.

By the way, wtf is a buddy list and what does it do?

EDIT: Everyone dissing on the girl should check out the other pictures, nice dresser.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
..... -_-

uncontrol wears leather pants and lipstick

i see womens clothing on sz classifieds occasionally (sold by guys, who bought oversized or whatever)

some guys on sz wear skirts

some guys on sz have long hair (theres that one long hair thread started by the guy with hair down to his waist...)

under normal circumstances i wouldve said "girl," but given my knowledge of how guys on sz dress, it could very well have been a guy

edit: rick owens also makes heels...

Kill_switch

Reaction score
yea im a big fan of her fits.

edit: honestly, not knowing that is a girl is just ridiculous.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I knew a guy with legs like that I'd probably turn gay.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
This guy really needs to proof read before clicking submit reply on all of his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads