• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
remember boo x sperry... and boo in general? when everyone wanted the plum overdye...

went to barneys today. boo is kinda meh.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Haven't been able to use SF on Chrome for a few days without the whole page freezing within a few seconds leading to the "Aw, Snap" page. Not having the issue with any other site. Browsing this on Firefox and dying a little inside with each passing minute.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got these ann d white mids with black laces/soles and they don't really go with any of my pants/shorts... black shorts? gray shorts?

Try sweatshorts.

Does anyone have a decent rec for tshirts I can work out in that won't turn into a 10-pound towel (i.e. no cotton)? Idk if I wanna drop $60 on lululemon but the adidas/nike stuff I handled felt terrible.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Try sweatshorts.

Does anyone have a decent rec for tshirts I can work out in that won't turn into a 10-pound towel (i.e. no cotton)?  Idk if I wanna drop $60 on lululemon but the adidas/nike stuff I handled felt terrible.

I started working out in american apparel 2011 powerwash tees, PM me if you are interested in trying them out.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Try sweatshorts.

Does anyone have a decent rec for tshirts I can work out in that won't turn into a 10-pound towel (i.e. no cotton)?  Idk if I wanna drop $60 on lululemon but the adidas/nike stuff I handled felt terrible.

I can literally wring like a full glass of sweat out of my shirts after an hour at the gym, its disgusting

Ecco

Reaction score
@KJ Uniqlo Airism Ts. I find it to be better than Under Armour or any other cotton T shirt I've tried. Cheap as **** too.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can literally wring like a full glass of sweat out of my shirts after an hour at the gym, its disgusting

It doesn't really bother me much at the gym since I can like towel off or whatever but I've been doing yoga around 3x a week and being soaked in sweat makes doing certain balances totally impossible. Not to mention it's just uncomfortable.

@ecco - awesome, didn't think of uniqlo. I'll give that a shot, looks like most of the sizes are sold out though [edit - nvm, was looking at the wrong thing]

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Haven't been able to use SF on Chrome for a few days without the whole page freezing within a few seconds leading to the "Aw, Snap" page. Not having the issue with any other site. Browsing this on Firefox and dying a little inside with each passing minute.

Have not experienced this. Are you sure it isn't one of your extensions?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Have not experienced this. Are you sure it isn't one of your extensions?

Don't have any extensions. Checked around and one suggested method was disabling one of the two files for Shockwave, but that's not changed anything. At best, I can browse a page, go to the next, and then have it freeze up. Not sure what the issue is, since Styleforum is literally the only site I've had this issue with, and it's bubbled up out of nowhere in recent days.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads