• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

it's teger he complains about everything

it's boring to see that everlane/vastrm/every crowd source farm raised startup coffee company have identical websites.

if your company is so innovative, you can have an innovative website too

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"innovative" websites tend to get annoying and clunky after the first visit

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ya man totally if you ain't got a hover state on the get started button you ain't got nuthin

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if that website doesn't address the question of hover states' rights, the hover states will start seceding.

insomniac341

Reaction score
Brad showed most of the looks from KKA FW13 like a month ago. Dude is a goldmine of info on Japanese designers.

And Teger - yeah PLEASE let's complain about how Brad occasionally mentions his forum, even though he's never once forced anyone to go there. It is a solid place for info, and a very well designed site.

Brad mentions his forum about 1/16 as much as you mention(ed) your thesis/job offers.

EDIT: And at least what Brad posts is relevant to clothing & style...which would be the main reason to be on this (or his) website. Your thesis/personal life on the other hand...

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Teger, how are you so cranky?

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i blame the steel cut oats. they're no good for him. too much gluten.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

you made a comment about web design and i made a comment also about web design because it's a hobby of mine.

i think i've mentioned my forum here maybe 5 times. this isn't styleguise

it's always bugged me about how every time someone has a critique about SF you jump in with "WELL on my forum..." as if the situations are totally comparable. it's always bugged me. :foo: does anyone read styleguise anymore? i keep getting emails about their B&S, where things are at 90% of retail.

I love gluten. yum. yum.

I'm really not that cranky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads