• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Saint Laurent Paris has the slowest shipping I have ever experienced

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saint Laurent Paris has the slowest shipping I have ever experienced

maybe they are wrapping it nicely, making the package look pretty, tying with a red big bow. It's Saint Laurent after all. what did you buy guapo?

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

haha, health issues unrelated to diet :embar: basically, it amounts to taking expensive medicine, but healthy as a horse as long as i do. thanks scientific progress!

once you start some sort of nutrition plan you can lay off the meds. Meds are garbage I don't care what you say. :sneaky2:

100 yrs

Reaction score

Hah that's funny because one of my favorite blankets is merino blanket from Johnstons. Very nice, warm and not itchy, but I can't imagine getting it dirty.
Something more,, washable and can be beat up while looking nice is what I am looking for. As for temperature I am looking at evenings in Spring/Fall.

you could try a pendleton blanket, but maybe not washable

ruin

Reaction score
as soon as i read your post, i already knew what you were talking about before even having to check the previous page. it's absolutely ridiculous, they went to that raf simons archive sale in antwerp and seem to have marked the prices up by about 1000%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads