• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got back from boris and they played flood I and it was incredible and melted my face off. Now I want to buy a bunch of band tees again

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody not able to hold packages at location on Fedex? Keep getting errors and person on phone says to just let system fix itself

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got back from boris and they played flood I and it was incredible and melted my face off. Now I want to buy a bunch of band tees again

What else did they play?

I still haven't heard Naki Kyoku live!

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

slominic

Reaction score
I have no idea if this was already said but if you're looking to thin out your closet and never know what to get rid of it's pretty easy. All you have to do is hang everything in your closet with the hangers going the opposite way, in six months or so if the hanger is still facing the opposite way get rid of the shirt, pants, etc. since you haven't touched it.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have no idea if this was already said but if you're looking to thin out your closet and never know what to get rid of it's pretty easy. All you have to do is hang everything in your closet with the hangers going the opposite way, in six months or so if the hanger is still facing the opposite way get rid of the shirt, pants, etc. since you haven't touched it.

So all shorts go in the trash April 1st, smart.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you added that part you wouldn't need the advice on deciding what clothes you don't wear

What else did they play?

I still haven't heard Naki Kyoku live!

they played pink, that one song from smile that goes woo woo, maybe some feedbacker stuff I can't remember, and some other mellow stuff. some new stuff as well. started off with drone and ended with drone, which was awesome. A lot tamer than their other shows I've seen. Flood was definitely the highlight though, and Wata is as adorable as ever (I saw her smile!!!!!!).

No akuma no uta songs...I don't think they've played any of those in a while. Never seen one and this is like the 4-5 time I've seen boris

Last edited:

TWorksheets

Reaction score

if you added that part you wouldn't need the advice on deciding what clothes you don't wear
they played pink, that one song from smile that goes woo woo, maybe some feedbacker stuff I can't remember, and some other mellow stuff. some new stuff as well. started off with drone and ended with drone, which was awesome. A lot tamer than their other shows I've seen. Flood was definitely the highlight though, and Wata is as adorable as awful (I saw her smile!!!!!!).

No akuma no uta songs...I don't think they've played any of those in a while. Never seen one and this is like the 4-5 time I've seen boris

Which albums should I start with if I want to get more into Boris? Need more drone

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flood and Feedbacker are my two favorites, lots of drone mixed in with some great melodic stuff while Dronevil is probably closer to pure drone. and check out Sunbaked Snow Cave too for super drone. Akuma no Uta is probably my all time favorite of theirs, but that's more punk. Pink is what a lot of people start with and that's more of a stoner rock type thing. Heavy Rocks [2002] is also a good drone album.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gah, I just really, really want a pair of beige sidezip boots à la Synth's Margiela's. My Momas are nice, but they're just a bit too pointy for my liking. Jeans + a white tee would look so much better with good boots instead of the sneakers I have.

Sev: do it. Feels pretty good, and it's gonna be sizzling out soon anyway. Pretty good time to buzz your hair actually (as opposed to being an idiot and doing it in the winter like I did.)

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads