• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just kopped tixx to see DFA 1979 and Fucked up yessssss

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
want some champion japan sweats

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
That's cool and all, but what does Ryan Lochte think of it all? Not sure I can form an opinion of my own until I hear his.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I didn't read passed where he called Latvia and Lithuania Central European countries. If you care to give geography lessons, make sure you know your own first.

hah. well, to be fair, they are sometimes included, depending on your definition. doesn't invalidate the other point though: that a lot of Americans confused Chechnya and the Czech Republic after Boston, including a CNN analyst.

i'm sure lochte will weigh in once he's done crushing beer cans against his head. could be a minute though...

michaelyork

Reaction score
is yoox merchandise just stuff from this past season? or do they also have mixed in stuff from other seasons like AW2010 SS2011?
anyone know?

Last edited:

michaelyork

Reaction score
hah. well, to be fair, they are sometimes included, depending on your definition. doesn't invalidate the other point though: that a lot of Americans confused Chechnya and the Czech Republic after Boston, including a CNN analyst.

i'm sure lochte will weigh in once he's done crushing beer cans against his head. could be a minute though...

yeah i saw that on cnn. also the woman standing next ot the analyst kept refering to "russian caucus" instead of caucusus.

funny thing is, anderson cooper was right next to them adn did nothing to correct them.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it is mixed, some items are several years old , most of the stuff that on yoox now is from SS 2012, but they also have some of the F/W2012/13 items already

michaelyork

Reaction score
it is mixed, some items are several years old , most of the stuff that on yoox now is from SS 2012, but they also have some of the F/W2012/13 items already

ah, ok.

does the pricing reflect how old it is? is yoox smart that way? for example, brioni cashmere jacket that is for 400$. this one must be several seasons old, right? if it is only 400.

how can you find out which season an item on yoox is from? they don't post photos of any of the labels.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's probably B by Brioni. JC Penney carried that line for a few years in the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads