• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Having a nostalgia moment, you can keep all your baller sneakers

did someone mention Ewings?

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No matter how much I want to keep up with the SF trend, I just cannot get over how low maintenance the Americana workwear stuffs are :embar: .

Or is it normal for trousers (which in my case were Geller and Outliers) to wear out in 1~2 years of regular wear?

Last edited:

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 years is pleny of time for a pair of pants to wear out imo.... then again a lot fo factors come in: fabric/type of use/frequency/weave/etc

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PR Company Seeks Fashion Writers & Bloggers
Established PR company working with fashion, music & film clients looking for fashion writers and bloggers. One of our current fashion clients is extremely buzz-worthy and we need your help! Please mention if you write for any publications currently or have your own blog. Articles are paid $40 each (or MORE for high traffic platforms, up to $70).

Writers will NOT post reviews on our website, but must have their own platform, whether that be a current publication you write for or your own blog.

Please get in touch with any prior experience, current places you write for, etc and we'll get back to you asap. Thank you!

from Craigslist. not surprising, but I don't think I've ever seen a company actually post an ad offering to pay people to plant PR like this. kinda funny

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Then you can use the money to buy the black SS bomber :nodding:

Yes indeed, I believe this is the plan! Gotta sell those Outliers first too tho :(

sell to me

I would, but my homie looks cool as **** in that jacket. I'll post a fit pic of him haha. I'm turning him and my other roommate to the darkside :devil:

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having a nostalgia moment, you can keep all your baller sneakers

did someone mention Ewings?

As a former hypebeaster / sneakerhead, I approve of this.
Gotta get back to kopping some sneaks. Not into the neon and crazy colorways any longer, but a pair of black jordans, free's, AM1's or AM90's wouldn't hurt. Would wear with Peir Wu jacket and flowy relaxed pants.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Regis, stop this bangle nonsense and buy a Patek/GO/ALS please. I know you can swing it.

I'm an only child so I'm in line for a nice inheritance of "time pieces" :D

Wait the saint laurent I am looking at is "only" $390 compared to say a Margiela bracelet that comes in at $635 I am saving a nice amount :D but if you can find me a ticket to Japan for $390 sure why not

which ones are you looking at? i like this one http://www.ssense.com/women/product/saint_laurent/silver_and_gold_two-nail_bangle/77370 ...but its prob the same cost as a cartier (dont know how much the nail bangle runs)

I wish, the Cartiers price is absurd snow

Edit: spoiler(ed) but didn't see Kris's post haha

Wait the saint laurent I am looking at is "only" $390 compared to say a Margiela bracelet that comes in at $635 I am saving a nice amount :D but if you can find me a ticket to Japan for $390 sure why not

oh, I thought you were looking for real gold bracelets. the one i posted is like 1k probably

Pretty much just something simple and ok looking for now until I can get the clou. Well I got this Saint Laurent but square instead of round. I will shut up about this now and see how it looks when I get it

Last edited:

buran

Reaction score
I've wanted a ski mask for a while now. I was trying to find a nice luxe-ish one on etsy. Preferred color would be cerulean, not too keen on that black out thing for head wear. Logo ruins it.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bieber outfitted all his staff with the same jumpsuit

He's also purchased a villa on a tiny remote island and a little helicopter to go with it

Next step: kidnap daniel craig.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads