• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I keep hoping to find a series as good as Boston Legal.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
boston legal was awesome! alan shore and denny crane are the best characters

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On the topic of TV: I can't believe no one has mentioned Veep. One of the funniest things on TV right now, bar none.

Veep is pretty good but you need to watch The Thick of It.

Do it.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

In the end, it is all about Saved by the Bell.

******* loved it, wish we had a place called the max to hang out at after school too

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:laugh: You should hunt down Chuck Klosterman's essay Being Zack Morris, if you haven't already. I think it's in Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs.

Actually, wait, here's some of it....

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
that was awesome thanks noob (too bad some pages were cut)

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

eBay buyer asking for a return since they didn't understand Italian sizing :censored: . If I listed "No Returns" on the listing and have messages via the eBay system explaining how the item fits, what are the chances of me getting burned/having to take it back if they try and force the issue?

chances are very high, the "No Returns" bit means almost nothing to eBay/PayPal.

if you try to fight it, you'll lose. ebay is the worst.

Wrong. You can win this one pretty easy depending on how the buyer writes his claim. If he says it doesn't fit (rather than claiming your measurements/colors/description is wrong), you can just state that buyer protection does not cover items failing to meet buyer expectations. It really comes down to how savvy the buyer is at gaming the system, but if he just says "doesn't fit, want a return" it's not a hard case to win. He can still leave negative feedback though, so you'll have to weigh your options.

He can still leave negative feedback if you offer a return, especially if you don't foot his shipping bill.

Last edited:

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
The two funniest shows on TV are Louie and Ancient Aliens.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I THINK S/S '13 JUST DROPPED IN MOST STORES LOL

BONKERS

Must exert some self-control.

Edit:
red, burgundy, brick red etc. are for summer? Sure hard to find tops in those colors.

Edit2:
Linen!!!!!!

Last edited:

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is a tim coppens nylon bomber 1000 pounds?
eh.gif
is there any erm.. design or material element that warrants this sort of pricing?

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The two funniest shows on TV are Louie and Ancient Aliens.

Forgot about Louie. That **** is seriously funny.

Regis, no hate, but you have the worst taste in TV. I'd hate to think that after a long hard day of performing laser whitening treatments on 25 year old trophy wives, you go home, make your self a nice cold stiff drink, curl up on the couch with your hot girlfriend, and watch alternating episodes of Home Improvement and Full House on Nick-at-Nite

Brad, Fraiser was the bomb.

4P, Rosanne was pretty great up until Dan had his heart attack. After that the show was unwatchable. I always thought the Halloween episodes were pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics