• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't fight it. Just take the return. Pain **********, but if the buyer decides to have PayPal intervene, PayPal is going to freeze those funds while they investigate the case. Even if they decide in your favor, you'll still not have access to those funds for a while. Better to just accept the return, and hope the next person who buys isn't a moron.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I found that I enjoyed shows more as a young kid and was fortunate enough to experience the 90's when Disney/Nick were in their heyday - All That, Kenan and Kel, Smart Guy, Boy Meets World, Are you afraid of the Dark, GUTS, Jet Jackson, Legends of Hidden Temple, Salute you Shorts, My brother and me, Hey Arnold, etc etc Plus those great WB shows - Parent Hood, Jaime Foxx show (anyone remember the WB with the racist frog? haha) kids these days are fucked with some pc show with sing alongs. Had to love the Wayans Bros too, "Were brothers, were happy and were signing and were colored....GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!" :lol:

Now a days Spartacus is over (****!) so I am hoping da Vinci's Demons takes over, it is looking good so far. Hopefully there is spin off of Spartacus, would love to see a show about the Punic Wars and Hannibal or something

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the end, it is all about Saved by the Bell.

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
chances are very high, the "No Returns" bit means almost nothing to eBay/PayPal. All the buyer has to do is claim that it fits differently than was indicated and they'll most likely force you to accept the return, if the buyer decides to start a dispute that is.
Thanks for the info. Between this and fees eBay is an incredibly raw deal for sellers
ffffuuuu.gif

jpc9

Reaction score
Tried fighting it one time, ended up with negative feedback. eBay only cares about their buyers, despite all the income they generate from sellers. Customer service may actually agree with you, but it doesn't matter unless the buyer engages in obvious fraud. Refund the guy and move on. Not worth the negative feedback, considering nothing sells on B&S here.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
if you try to fight it, you'll lose. ebay is the worst.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks for the info. Between this and fees eBay is an incredibly raw deal for sellers :fu:

It's the cost of a platform that gives your items an unmatched potential exposure.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A good chunk of the money eBay makes is from final value fees, which don't exist without the buyers. It's a buyer-friendly site and a source of great frustration, but that's just the way it is.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These sat around for two months not selling, so the exposure wasn't all that great. It's what I get for trying to flip, I suppose. Will just accept the return if it comes to that and relist. Thanks again for all the replies.

On the topic of TV: I can't believe no one has mentioned Veep. One of the funniest things on TV right now, bar none.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Forgot Married....With Children, still catch this show sometimes late night. Still can't believe Al wouldn't just **** his wife already, that woman was not at all hard on the eyes at all. Peggy Bundy was the OG "milf" imho

I refused to pay eBay once over some bs charge and these people get creative to get you to admit you are you over the phone, relentless

Last edited:

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

Forgot Married....With Children, still catch this show sometimes late night. Still can't believe Al wouldn't just **** his wife already, that woman was not at all hard on the eyes at all. Peggy Bundy was the OG "milf" imho

this explains so much about your posts in the "how would you like a girl to dress" thread

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

this explains so much about your posts in the "how would you like a girl to dress" thread

Yes brad, I am red blooded male and I like women, won't apologize for not acting like some new age feminist (it was the guys wife anyways, I think you oblige when your wife wants sex, but thats just me :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads