• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha no WAY!! I was actually starting to look at knit denim too :nodding:

Those are so much better than the one I found:

I almost fell for it XD

Thanks for the suggestion though that e-shop is a gold mine :slayer:

ps:
This looks so good if I could get it unpressed

and I havent worn cargo since high school..

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I first saw the cabourn x converse photos I was pretty sure I was going to pick up the white ones. The photo of the white ones on the stairs looked so good.

Until I saw this

yuck

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my guidis today super fast shipping and look like they will fit though didnt get a chance to try them on

Do guidis not come with shoe boxes though? Got a mini tote though

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have links to cool graphic tees? I like things with plants or animals on them. Bought some from cool try that I like a lot

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, this is for all the academics out there, and any of you students thinking of asking for extra credit (spoiler - you are not going to get it unless it's clear you've been busting your butt the entire time, and the reason you weren't doing well was because you contracted Ebola during the term.)

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When I first saw the cabourn x converse photos I was pretty sure I was going to pick up the white ones. The photo of the white ones on the stairs looked so good.

Until I saw this

yuck

ah, the **** colorway

i remember standing in line on the first day they hit stores. hundreds, no, thousands of others were waiting with me. we all stood there, our desire building and building. i felt the heaving, pulsing crowd around me, felt their body temperature rising. then, once it seemed like we couldn't take it anymore, i heard in the distance someone unlock the store and felt the crowd lurch forward in a violent thrust. everyone clamored for that door, pushing each other, grabbing each others' clothes, trying to gain even the smallest advantage. because only one of them-- the strongest, most able of the lot-- was allowed to claim a pair of these shoes.

this went on for a few minutes, until it became obvious that one of us had reached the shoes, and then everyone else walked away, feeling salty.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
now that the weather is warm I am 100% clueless again, wearing dr. martens, jeans and a green t-shirt.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
:lol: C'mon guys this summer hate is out of control here

tcwalter07

Reaction score
Hot weather just makes me want to become Regis for a few months. When the temperature goes up, my want for Margiela does too.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Hot weather just makes me want to become Regis for a few months. When the temperature goes up, my want for Margiela does too.

Hehe I feel like I am at the end of a spectrum that doesn't exist here where I hate layering and love to have as few items of clothing on without declaring to be a nudist. I am always perplexed when summer is thought of as some kind of time that death is upon everyone and it is an impossibility to dress well

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where do you live? This plays a big role. Try summers hours from the beach, high humidity, 90+ degree weather, no sea breeze (no wind at all, really), and the only places to find relief are overcrowded, disgusting, and probably in violation of multiple health codes

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

now that the weather is warm I am 100% clueless again, wearing dr. martens, jeans and a green t-shirt.

If the weather in Missouri is like it is in Kansas, in summer all I do is wear shorts (Uniqlo or Schneider) or cropped pants (Uniqlo +J) and t-shirts/short sleeve button ups. That + white vans will be summer uniform, because it will be too damn hot for much else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads