• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

he sold those iirc

yeah, they look kinda cool in that pic but I never really felt they looked that good irl, idk

wish I had picked these up but now sold out in my size everywhere i think (if anyone has seen them in a 29-30 lmk) :cry:

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoah, what are those? And how did they get ahold of my Telescope Pants prototype? :eh:

You can always make the plebe version in three exciting removable layers:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
wore my carpe backzips out today. need ny s21 backzip meetup.

transient

Reaction score
MEN DRY FLAT FRONT PANTS have a pretty fantastic fit, thanks to gettoasty for the rec. I only wish they had them in navy.

Also it's taking forever for them to refund all my orders. Grr, their operation still sucks

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tried on a 'kool-aid' colored stooges today in the same waxy calf as my intarsia... do want.

Think I saw you over by atelier around 4:00-ish or maybe a bit later. Second time I've not said hello to someone I recognized from here (c4est was first). I'm antisocial. :(

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aw should've said what's up! my mom was visiting and i took her there and to rick haha. now she wants guidis and a rick dress... what have i done.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

aw should've said what's up! my mom was visiting and i took her there and to rick haha. now she wants guidis and a rick dress... what have i done.

Hah, that's awesome. Ok ok, next time I see you or another SFer I'll overcome my paralyzing phobia of, you know, society and say hello.

I checked out the boris stuff mostly at atelier. It's so grungy. I'm curious to see if fall in fact looks a little more clean in person, because it definitely did on the runway. There were also these really cool ripstop pants from Yohji (their Yohji buy is so much better than Barneys'),
and i really liked the leather waisted shorts from Damir. So many things to want...

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was tearing my hair out with the Regaine advert constantly popping up.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
my devoa washi twist seam pants arrived today. while the size 1s fit me quite well, they're a bit slimmer than the aw12 offerings. might have been happier with a size 2. oh well. happy to have finally tracked a pair down.

candrew

Reaction score
I danced in Guidi boots and drunkenly submerged them in a fountain and woke up to find that they're perfectly fine.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads