• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflygrave

Reaction score

having a reedo style identity crisis (nohate reedo)

feel like I shouldn't own 2 rick leathers

not even sure I should own one

for whatever reason, find myself reaching for non-leather outerwear much more often

but they're so cool

ugh

any 44-46s want to buy a black oiled calf mollino or gray blistered lamb intarsia?

pm'ed you, i am interested :)

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha I've listened to XXX a number of times, good album, voice just grates on me after enough time. Can we please start talking about how awesome Riff-Raff is (10)?

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is that every time the thread derails to music talk, the only thing everyone mentions is rap? Don´t you listen to any other kind of music?

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because almost everyone listens to rap and has an overly strong opinion about it, not enough people care about noisy distortion-filled Japanese post-rock and black metal for us to have that conversation

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mention other kinds, then?

That Rhye album is great. Been listening to the Deptford Goth today, and that's been slaying me.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just about to say how good the Rhye album is.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll admit, I was bobbing my head to Last Dance quite a bit yesterday from that Rhye album

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wrong thread!
I take that as a no?
eh.gif

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish Cocteau Twins would re-form...

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My music collection could star in an episode of VH1's "I Love the 1690s", so you can all take your lyrics and shove it

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
can we talk about vasectomies in depth or something because absolutely anything is better than this

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Why is that every time the thread derails to music talk, the only thing everyone mentions is rap? Don´t you listen to any other kind of music?

Because almost everyone has bad taste and has an overly strong ignorance about it, not enough people care about music other than some rhythmic noise du jour enabling them to maintain the illusion that they are hot, confused, twentysomethings walking around semi-conscious in the club seeking some primal intimacy ... for us to have that conversation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads