Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

Need to sell most my wardrobe as i don't wear most of it anymore [​IMG]

ahem jl leather

2. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

I really slept on too much stuff this season. Ugh. Dries FW09 in a sjze 46 has apparently vanished off the face of the earth. Fuck.

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

ahem jl leather
    nah, the leather will stay with me because it's cool looking and still i can wear it in the cold with a few layers. Plus i got it so cheap i may as well keep it. The BoO blazer will definitely be sold though. Just gotta figure out if i should fix the minor little problems with it and then sell, or sell regardless (whatever will net me the most overall money including the costs to fix it). Probably could get the most money for it on ebay but ebay fees are ridonkulous now I have like no winter clothes and keep rewearing the same thing. It's bad news. Even spring/summer i'll prob rewear most stuff. Probably sell a lot of things and dress a bit more modern prep/americany (but not overly so as i've seen around) with a few gothy/grungey things thrown in for funsies. Need to kinda make a plan and start focusing so i don't miss out on all the sales. Been kinda petrified by not knowing what i really want to buy and build towards so i've missed out on a lot of good deals. Not to mention i don't have monies for clothes with the exception of some stashed in paypal from selling stuff, the money i'd make selling clothes, and my gilt credits. Gotta stretch those funds out

4. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I'm gonna miss the Ervell sale because my cc is expired and my replacement that was supposed to come today via EMS did not. [​IMG]

5. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

I'm gonna miss the Ervell sale because my cc is expired and my replacement that was supposed to come today via EMS did not. [​IMG]
    dude the ervell sale was over within 5 seconds of it starting. unless you have lightning reflexes you missed nothing because it was just a big bag of broken dreams [​IMG]

6. impolyt_one

oh ok, well, either way, I missed that shit. I will have to settle for homemade clothes this year.

7. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

oh ok, well, either way, I missed that shit. I will have to settle for homemade clothes this year.

If you can make some toj blue fairisles you could fix a lot of broken hearts right now [​IMG]

8. asobu

asobu Senior member

anyone knows what Uniqlos formal shirt offerings in japan are like, in regards to cuts, colors and patterns?

9. impolyt_one

I am making something in that vein. Girlfriend has a bunch of grid paper sheets all laid out right now and we're kinda slowly coloring in a design....

10. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Mend our broken hearts, Dis. = [

11. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

I am making something in that vein. Girlfriend has a bunch of grid paper sheets all laid out right now and we're kinda slowly coloring in a design....

ok i'm starting to feel a bit better now [​IMG]

12. impolyt_one

Before that happens I am gonna make the '$700 all-in-one wardrobe for newly single 24yo guys who 'have been on the shelf for 3 years and are just really washed up in life' and need a break from Banana Republic' and save styleforum from becoming a wasteland.

13. Smahatma

Smahatma Senior member

Before that happens I am gonna make the '$700 all-in-one wardrobe for newly single 24yo guys who 'have been on the shelf for 3 years and are just really washed up in life' and need a break from Banana Republic' and save styleforum from becoming a wasteland.
    I can't remember the last time I stepped out of the house wearing less than $700 worth of clothing. Dressed by the internet.

14. impolyt_one

I barely like stepping out of the house in shoes that cost less than $700

15. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Good god, it's like you somehow saw 8months into the future and decided to help future-chrono edit: holy shit that's actually a thread [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.