• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Need to sell most my wardrobe as i don't wear most of it anymore
frown.gif

ahem jl leather

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
ahem jl leather
nah, the leather will stay with me because it's cool looking and still i can wear it in the cold with a few layers. Plus i got it so cheap i may as well keep it. The BoO blazer will definitely be sold though. Just gotta figure out if i should fix the minor little problems with it and then sell, or sell regardless (whatever will net me the most overall money including the costs to fix it). Probably could get the most money for it on ebay but ebay fees are ridonkulous now I have like no winter clothes and keep rewearing the same thing. It's bad news. Even spring/summer i'll prob rewear most stuff. Probably sell a lot of things and dress a bit more modern prep/americany (but not overly so as i've seen around) with a few gothy/grungey things thrown in for funsies. Need to kinda make a plan and start focusing so i don't miss out on all the sales. Been kinda petrified by not knowing what i really want to buy and build towards so i've missed out on a lot of good deals. Not to mention i don't have monies for clothes with the exception of some stashed in paypal from selling stuff, the money i'd make selling clothes, and my gilt credits. Gotta stretch those funds out

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss the Ervell sale because my cc is expired and my replacement that was supposed to come today via EMS did not.
frown.gif

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I'm gonna miss the Ervell sale because my cc is expired and my replacement that was supposed to come today via EMS did not.
frown.gif

dude the ervell sale was over within 5 seconds of it starting. unless you have lightning reflexes you missed nothing because it was just a big bag of broken dreams
frown.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
oh ok, well, either way, I missed that ****. I will have to settle for homemade clothes this year.

naaaaate

Reaction score
oh ok, well, either way, I missed that ****. I will have to settle for homemade clothes this year.

If you can make some toj blue fairisles you could fix a lot of broken hearts right now
redface.gif

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone knows what Uniqlos formal shirt offerings in japan are like, in regards to cuts, colors and patterns?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I am making something in that vein. Girlfriend has a bunch of grid paper sheets all laid out right now and we're kinda slowly coloring in a design....

naaaaate

Reaction score
I am making something in that vein. Girlfriend has a bunch of grid paper sheets all laid out right now and we're kinda slowly coloring in a design....

ok i'm starting to feel a bit better now
smile.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Before that happens I am gonna make the '$700 all-in-one wardrobe for newly single 24yo guys who 'have been on the shelf for 3 years and are just really washed up in life' and need a break from Banana Republic' and save styleforum from becoming a wasteland.

Smahatma

Reaction score
Before that happens I am gonna make the '$700 all-in-one wardrobe for newly single 24yo guys who 'have been on the shelf for 3 years and are just really washed up in life' and need a break from Banana Republic' and save styleforum from becoming a wasteland.
I can't remember the last time I stepped out of the house wearing less than $700 worth of clothing. Dressed by the internet.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I barely like stepping out of the house in shoes that cost less than $700

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Good god, it's like you somehow saw 8months into the future and decided to help future-chrono edit: holy **** that's actually a thread
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads