• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWorksheets

Reaction score

Is anyone here familiar with Trove sizing? I think I'm really dumb and can't figure it out

Also who wants to wear all overpriced japanese brands with me and plant some lettuce?

:marchal:

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Almost as long as I can remember, I've collected something. ETC.

I realized the other day that I've been browsing something since I was about 6. Back then it was catalogues for sci-fi/fantasy figurines, memorabilia, and costumery. then i browsed CD stores, and now I browse online for clothes. It's not really the buying or having stuff that keeps me doing it, it's just the hunt for the best stuff (but then, you know, i do buy whatever I think that best stuff is.)

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't tell if this brandon sales kid is some kind of trolling/marketing genius or just completely oblivious...

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone with ann d boots know if the stitching is synthetic thread or not? i'm considering dyeing a pair but know that synthetic thread won't take the dye. all the vitello/back lace boots are really similar so i'm guessing they all use the same thread.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought Kenneth Cole show was surprisingly pretty good, thought I was seeing something else at first.

I need help on sizing for buttero, would a size 42 fit someone between 9.5-10? Or would they be too big for their boots

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought Kenneth Cole show was surprisingly pretty good, thought I was seeing something else at first.

I need help on sizing for buttero, would a size 42 fit someone between 9.5-10? Or would they be too big for their boots

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was cleaning up the edges and forgot to put the guard back on the razor, so now I have a nice little patch on my head where ******** up. Besides that I kind of like it, though it definitely feels weird to have practically no hair on the top of my head. I don't think I've ever cut my hair this short before.

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Right? It's surprisingly sensual, though, all that cool wind tingling about. Last year, I had a similar razor mishap, and was bald for a month. Keep an eye out for the different types of ladiez this will draw. :lookaround:

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I knew it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads