1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bartleby Trout

Bartleby Trout Senior member

Yea, I should have been clearer. Nice fitting really depends on personal style. For me, being a smaller man, I like close fitting clothing in general. I believe it just looks better for my size. On others, I love a well done roomy look.

I realize my whole "pocket white tees are cool" thing seems a little obvious, but I just stopped a moment to appreciate the simple, but cool look.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Yea, it's basic and timeless.

3. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

I like a white tee and jeans or chinos, I wear something like that pretty often, but I don't like that Braidkid outfit. I remember liking his style overall but that one is too tight and the shoes are too dressy.

4. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

2 people like this.
  5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Meh, we'll see. I'll withhold comment until it actually happens.

6. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

This tee + jeans combo looks badass.
    [​IMG]

7. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Yeah saw that. Hope they put all their resources in building a badass web shop and drop shipping from Europe in special duty/custom-fee-shielded packaging.

8. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

So what you guys are saying is that basic clothes look good on attractive people with nice bodies?

31 people like this.
  9. jet

jet Senior member

those tees are too small

i can't stand even perfect fitting tees i need that loose shit, tees, cardis and such

12 people like this.
  10. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

What would you do if two percent of your t-shirt just disappeared overnight?

3 people like this.
  11. zissou

zissou Senior member

I find that my Uniqlo supima tees lose 5% every time I wear them by leaving massive lint balls all over my jeans and car. I hate them.

12. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

:nodding:

13. Louys

Louys Senior member

Fitted tees are one of my favorite things. They just feel so right.

14. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

I have some Rick shorts with 5% metal and the waistband is scratchy as hell... if it rides up above my underwear, chafes like crazy, terrible design

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  15. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

nvrmnd answered

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  16. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Senior member Dubiously Honored

Suppose just for the sake of argument that you were not allowed to wear jeans. What pants would you then wear most often? (sorry if this has already been gone over a million times)

17. accordion

accordion Senior member

uniqlo leggings

1 person likes this.
  18. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

It's the worste loss Brazil has had period not just in WC. The loss of Neymar was minimal compared to the loss Thiago Silva, the best defensive player in the world. Honestly I don't think they would've gotten past Chile without him and definitely not past Colombia with how good James Rodriguez had played.

I really dislike Holland and not just this World Cup, it's pathetic how their best players flop so much and they did that last World Cup against Brazil when they knocked them out too. If they get past Argentina I hope Germany dominates then because they're only team that hadn't needed to try to fool the refs. They play how real champion play, they just simply go out and beat you.

1 person likes this.
  19. 1969

1969 Senior member

James Perse tees are great sized up one. There's an outlet nearby I grab one or two a year.

@unbelragazzoTan Chinos are the One Pant. Work with anything including t's, sport coats, leather jackets, ocbds , shirts like schneider or dries and knits. They pair with sneakers, derby's, docs and anything expect more formal dress shoes. The one's I got from Epaulet are durable but have a smooth finish. They're almost 5 years old and still look new.

20. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Senior member Dubiously Honored

Not a bad choice at all, although they feel a little bit biz cas to me. I guess it depends on the particular fit, but they can look a bit dowdy with a leather jacket IMHO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.