• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

+1. Same goes for girls, too. Probably one of my favorite non-conventional physical attributes in the opposite sex.

RFT: Someone sell me their Silent beanie or an equivalent. I've been trying to brave this weather sans a hat because they obliterate my hair, but it's a losing battle.

Nahneun gave me a ndg beanie just because. :hide: really like

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always wondered what those Philip Lim looked like IRL...

EdwardB

Reaction score
That Franalations kid is like 25 though.

Used to look like this:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like AmEx Gold w/ membership rewards: 3 points per dollar on airfare, 2x on gas and groceries, 1x on everything else. AmEx points are valuable because you can redeem them on virtually any airline (sometimes with transfer bonus: last year British Airways gave an extra 50% on miles transferred to their Avios program). You can exploit airline alliances to get some great deal (i.e. transfer points to Singapore Air to redeem on United domestic round-trip first class= only 40k miles).

The promotion when I signed up was 50k miles to start and no annual fee for the first year, thereafter $175.

This alone makes it very hard to make your money back. If you charge $4,000 a month this basically means you won't accrue any points beyond your annual fee until like the 5th or 6th month of each year.

Also, if you fly a little bit every year but not a ton, the Chase/United card is a pretty good deal. $50 annual fee but you get Premiere Status to begin with (get on plane sooner, your bags are first at the baggage claim, and you can check 2 bags for free for each passenger in your party when you use the card to purchase airline tickets.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Also, if you fly a little bit every year but not a ton, the Chase/United card is a pretty good deal. $50 annual fee but you get Premiere Status to begin with (get on plane sooner, your bags are first at the baggage claim, and you can check 2 bags for free for each passenger in your party when you use the card to purchase airline tickets.

yeah but then you have to fly united

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been thinking.

It's funny how hip hop fashion has evolved from Hilfigers, Timbs etc. baggy jeans to the knees, to being high fashion and even though most rappers/ballplayers mentions/wears high fashion labels and some even attend fashion shows, they are still homophobic and use **** as a bad thing, that **** makes no sense at all, when they wear most of the same **** and are more into their looks than most gay guys.

Discus.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

at first I figured he was just like all of us and had a passion for fashion, then he shows us his fit with them on :brick:

Schneider cardigan: sound investment.

Givenchy tee: hype victim.

they are still homophobic and use **** as a bad thing, that **** makes no sense at all, when they wear most of the same **** and are more into their looks than most gay guys. Discus.

I think it might be sort of worse the non-homophobic guy still equates sexual preference with vanity... :hide:

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I think it might be sort of worse the non-homophobic guy still equates sexual preference with vanity... :hide:

Hasn't vanity always been referred to as a feminine trait. :nest:, and I don't.

I don't mind being called ****, I always reply "thank you". :embar:

Last edited:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll bet that kid still drinks his milk out of a little carton with a bendy straw.

volatile

Reaction score

Hasn't vanity always been referred to as a feminine trait. :nest:
:

Nope. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads