• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWorksheets

Reaction score

Thinking about looking into rings, bracelets, etc. Any recommendations for who/what to check out?

>>The Jewelry Topic<<

That's a good start.

Some of the brands I see nice stuff from:

- MMM
- Nonnative
- Werkstatt Munchen
- Ann D
- Geller

Of course there are also a ton of smaller brands making nice jewelry. Check the sale sections of some of your favourite e-retailers for these. SW&D jewelry often makes it to deep sales, which is nice b/c the prices are usually crazy.

buran

Reaction score
Ordered out of stock shoe, offered refund or to change product order. Can't decide. :confused:

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just discovered a hidden pocket in the sleeve of my Kimmel techno bomber. I've worn this thing dozens of times without noticing it.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
okay well, i got my siki im jeans from patron of the new, but i definitely should have ordered a size 0 instead of a size 1. they are way too big for me. anyone want to buy them off me at cost + shipping? either that or i'll just send it back.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, the skinniest dude I know could barely squeeze into the 0, let alone close them. You gotta be like a rail! (On the other hand, Saint Laurent might have some work for you...)

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Idk, the waist and thighs were way too big for me... Maybe around 1.5 inches for both. Total, not just laid flat

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eh, that sucks. I wasn't crazy about the finish on those myself. I actually like RRL's black denim better, though I guess the cut isn't quite as slim.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I haven't thought of Leelee Sobieski since she played Joan of Arc a long-ass time ago. Does she still have a career?

Dead ringer is not one word, for the record. (Pedantic asshole yada yada)

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sobieski is my favorite cheap vodka, hands down

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nahneun, i had the same problem but after soak/dry they fit me spot on. I wear 29 apc ps as DH 19.

I think I could've gone with 0 also, but it woulve been too tight after a soak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads