1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan138zig

dan138zig Senior member

the i have a jean and naked n famous threads are pretty much owned by hirsh now :nodding:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

The best part is that people are responding to her very positively in those threads, especially new members.

3. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Thank you both so much!:)

I wanted to prove that I could make positive contributions towards the forum, not just post pics of too big shirts and skinny legs in jeans every day..

Your comments are very touching, especially to read on my birthday morning...:):):)

2 people like this.
  4. dan138zig

dan138zig Senior member

Now that you're aware of it, we're expecting a new outfit from you. Looking forward to it ;)

5. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

I AM aware of it, but my weight has dropped to 81 pounds because of the rapid deterioration in my health :-(

All of my clothes are too big, and I'm not wearing children's clothes!!

You'll have to wait for me to pile on a bit of weight first!!:)

6. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

Here we go again/

1 person likes this.
  7. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Happy birthday. Please celebrate by eating fattening food.

8. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Thank you!

We're having lunch at an Italian restaurant - my favourite is 5 cheese pizza with extra cheese!!

And a coffee flavour milkshake!!!

Sadly I can't drink alcohol because of my opiate pain medication - but I'm sure I'll have a great time anyway!!:)

9. YOLO EMSHI

YOLO EMSHI Senior member

With opiate meds hell yeah you'll have a great time

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    2 people like this.
  10. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Actually they just give you nausea and make you a bit drowsy - it's medical not pleasure

But thanks anyway!:)

11. colabear

colabear Senior member

Dark Inner Thighs how to prevent them?
    Recently, I've been noticing a discoloration on my inner thigh area (like a light brown color). I've heard that what causes this is the friction from your skin rubbing like when wearing tight jeans or wearing briefs instead of boxers. I wore boxers since junior high but I started wearing briefs a few years ago when my gut started getting big and my boxers would just fall off because of it. Thoughts about it?

3 people like this.
  12. red81

red81 Senior member

yeah, lose weight.

3 people like this.
  13. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

I feel like I've finally come upon the same wall that other SF members have come to before me: I can't tell what direction I want to go with my aesthetic. I've usually been drawn towards a Schneider/Ute Ploier/etc sort of look, but I've recently picked up some more Ervell pieces, and it makes me want to just wear faded jeans and Ervell shirts. And I also have some more aggressive pieces (Siki Im, Plokhov) that I like to wear, but I'm not sure they fit with my overall look. Conflicted as to what I should do I guess.

Also...anyone know of any non-baller hidden placket short sleeve shirts? Want to get some basic ones for summer, but can't seem to find anything (or someone sell me some UU hidden placket shirts in a medium and I'll have my fiance's mom take off the sleeves :) )

1 person likes this.
  14. colabear

colabear Senior member

I don't think it's just being overweight though.

apparently, not many of you have dealt with this issue or have seen a discoloration of the inner thighs. Should I post a visual?

1 person likes this.
  15. chinesealpha

chinesealpha Senior member

16. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Not sure how, since there was no extra fabric, but my tailor managed to make these Margiela jeans wearable again. Not perfect, but much better. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    10 people like this.
  17. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Non-RFT: Happy Easter!

A friend of mine has his birthday today, and informed me that Easter, Orthodox Easter, and 4/20 won't come together again (like they do today) for another 76 years.

So Regis, Moo, and Graphic Novelty can all come together eat some ham and kielbasa. Then go smoke a phatty!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  18. JSAN

JSAN Senior member

420 praze it

4 people like this.
  19. deadAngle

deadAngle Senior member

I've found it pretty much impossible to find a small, thin wallet that holds all three of the things that I actually use on a daily basis: coins, bills, and cards. This is the only one I've found that meets all the requirements, but it's not ideal. The store I found this wallet at also hilariously sells a bullwhip, and props go to the first person who can work that into their wardrobe.

20. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior member

Is this one of those things where you can only choose two out of three?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.