• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't go on adventures in my Indy's, I don't paint the walls in my Red Wings, I rarely go on a longer than 3days hiking trip in my Danners. But when I was thinking of grabbing a CP bball hi, my consciousness bitchslapped me and said 'bro you don't even play any sports other than running.' Am I being a hypocrite? :/

Ps. Ogod cw-x is amazing, never buy it myself (got it as gift) but best running gear I've ever worn

Last edited:

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my favorite shoes (my walk overs) need to be resoled...but I couldn't make it to the cobbler early this week and I feel at this point they won't be ready by next friday when i leave for winter break...but then I'll have to wait until after christmas and i want to wear my shoes wahhhhhh #firstworldproblems

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Moo needs some help...

I am looking for a nice key case with little brass/metal rings to attach your keys to as a gift. LV has a nice one but it's nearing $300... I am looking for something around $150.

Like so:

Sale-Cheap-LV-Damier-Canvas-Key-Ring-Wallets-Chocolate.jpg

Any ideas?

Last edited:

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

guys please check your privilege. I can't exercise outdoors when it gets cold or else my asthma will act up. We are not all so fortunate.
or just go do it so I can live vicariously through you.

Good ride, no icy roads, moderate winds, the city is empty. I can't feel my toes anymore.

Are you French?

how dare you

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Today's Fun Fact: Few know the Geller dip dye craze was actually precipitated by Jack McPhee's heroic coming out on The WB's Dawson's Creek.

Pictured above: Jack on Day 1.

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"I don't wanna wait, for this knit to get dip-dyed..."

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
yeah right like you bothered to digitize any of your vhs tapes

bala555

Reaction score
How is Ssense with VAT charges? When shipping to the US

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
can anyone articulate why wearing a tie without a jacket is ugly as hell? I was having a conversation and dude was trying to convince me it was an acceptable look and all I could come up with was it looks like ****.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Naturally I read this and thought of bows.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

can anyone articulate why wearing a tie without a jacket is ugly as hell? I was having a conversation and dude was trying to convince me it was an acceptable look and all I could come up with was it looks like ****.

hey, i mean, no one has ever famously made this their look, so sure, ok

but maybe for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads