• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
look, I put hours of thought into selecting those flower pedal nipple pasties. they are very appropriate for my giftee.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
If I ever sold something to someone on here who was actually a regular poster, I would definitely include a joke item along with the actual item.

I'm surprised more people don't do this.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
silent damir doma available at the hypebeast store make me meh

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a scarf thread? There should be a scarf thread.

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you must post pictures

I walked the dog down to my daughter's school to pick her up, and as we were walking back home, a UPS truck comes tearing up to a house, and a guy jumps out and sprints to the house to deliver a package. We were almost a half block away, but I saw an opportunity. As we (Dad, kid, and dog) chased down the UPS man on foot, I shouted "do you have a package for (address)???" The guy tosses the package to me, I scratch a signature, and he tears off into the sunset. Good timing.

So, the jacket. The Harris Tweed x CDW x Unionmade shirt jacket. It's a work of art, really. I picked it up in Large, and it fits me well everywhere except it's much too big in the body (it actually measures 23" across, not 22" as stated). It's great through the shoulders, sleeves, and upper back, but the straight cut fits me like a bell. My tailor said she could taper the body, so I am trying to decide if I should return it or alter it a bit.

I have a feeling it would be warm as hell in the winter, and it fits under my Nanamica duffle for a badass winter combo.

The Harris Tweed is a crazy mix of colors that look more blue or green, depending on the lighting.

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there a scarf thread? There should be a scarf thread.

This is a good game, only have 1 SS scarf in my rotation and would like to know more about what's out there

countdown until reedo adds WTB: nipple covers (floral pref.) to his signature

Actually, i'm leaning more towards a blacked out pair, as that's more the direction i'm heading in these days

Last edited:

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which SS scarf do you have reedo? I'm eyeing up the scarf Jolie in sand at project no.8 but the shininess is putting me off.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Watch Appreciation thread makes me simultaneously happy and sad. :foo:

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Which SS scarf do you have reedo? I'm eyeing up the scarf Jolie in sand at project no.8 but the shininess is putting me off.

I have that departure scarf from last F/W's frozen waves collection, in navy. It's awesome and goes with just about every color/style, but I wouldn't mind some charcoal/black/med grey/purple/crimson, etc

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
search for winter accessories or some ****

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
preaching to the choir.. someone said they had made a sufu scraper but never released it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics