• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's that knit in the first row :embar:

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not true. I won my case even with a tracking number when my package was received open and missing of content. As long as you do what paypal asks you to do and provide sufficient evidence, they'll side with you. You just have to be persistent and keep calling them.

that's good news. Hopefully this is the case.

Tried calling my bank, guess I used my checking acct to pay and not debit card so they can't do anything. In PayPal's hands now.

Good luck man.

If it all works out it's quite a funny story.

He could've at least sent a full bottle!

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Introducing the ultra #rare #coveted spoken-of-only-in-hushed-whispers never-before-seen Dick Ovens replica Coca-Cola bottle! You thought Rick Dunks were a ripoff of Nike design? You ain't seen nothin' yet! From his exclusive "Jeeperscreepersploder" collection, you simply have to handle this in person to appreciate it. The subtle curve of the glass, the transparency, the slight color accent; so avant-garde. This, friends, is truly the forefront of design. So versatile you can even claim it as a rolled jacket on a customs form!

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At least he sent you a glass bottle, everybody is cheap these days and only uses the lower-quality plastic version.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks Parker, never saw that particular design. Also, sufu's supermarket just got exponentially more difficult to browse: I can't even figure out how to see all the topics anymore (plus the whole really ******* slow bit).

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tracking didn't even work for me, but he claimed it worked for him and was able to provide detailed (and seemingly accurate) locations for the package. He said it landed at LAX on Friday and would be delivered today and he was right.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

the fact that its 328 grams is a dead giveaway that it's not a jacket ... is the weight shown when you look up the tracking number online?

Yea, it may be easy to forget in the moment, but you probably should have refused the packaging upon seeing that rather than signing.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone looking for size 41 Marjellon OG white highs in new condition PM me for deets...just passed on some from a seller too busy to list. Not profiting on this, just figured somebody really wants these. (Also worried I might buy them even though they're too small :( )

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goods for SUFU passes for customs description? Dude at my post office tells me to write what the shirt is ******* made of if I want to mail something international

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't really bother with that stuff. I just write used clothing on the form online, never really had problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads