• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
for a change i'm stumped on what to wear tonight.

it's a bit chilly outside but it's not cold
i'm meeting a girl I really like for dinner so i need to look at least halfway decent (have to change from what I'm wearing)
she's coming with me to a Tame Impala concert so i need to also be dressed for that
going from there to what will most likely be a pretty rowdy party

jeans, brogue boots that I don't mind getting trashed, and monitaly 5-zip maybe? feels so boring.

DRESS ME INTERNET

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hey caseyfud, don't worry about it. I've been stuck for awhile. takes time. money cannot help the best of us

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Yeah, layering up for parties/concerts is kind of a losing proposition unless they have a coat check or something. Instant oven.

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I hate missing out on buying something I really wanted because I'm out at dinner...on a related note, if whoever bought lmaozedong's Ervell cardigan decides they don't want it, let me know :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

fungz0r

Reaction score
budget is around 500? I saw a krane parka on sufu once and for the life of me can't seem to find it using the search. Not even sure what I want anymore, could either go with a heavier coat and not layer, or just layer with a lighter coat

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i'm meeting a girl I really like for dinner so i need to look at least halfway decent (have to change from what I'm wearing)
she's coming with me to a Tame Impala concert so i need to also be dressed for that

jeans, brogue boots that I don't mind getting trashed, and monitaly 5-zip maybe?  feels so boring.

DRESS ME INTERNET

Throw all of your clothes onto the floor, hang them up on the walls, string them from the ceiling. Take a photo that properly showcases them all. Photoshop small numbers/letters/labels over each article; provide a reference key with brand+season+material for each article. Everyone makes their own bingo card filled with those numbers/letters/whatever. Draw numbers from a hat. First bingo = your wardrobe for the night. :foo:

Edit: should have marked this with (10).

Tame Impala is pretty cool. Lead singer's voice sorta reminds me of John Lennon.

Last edited:

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jeans, brogue boots that I don't mind getting trashed, and monitaly 5-zip maybe?  feels so boring.

DRESS ME INTERNET

TIM COPPENS

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't wait until I start seeing "fashion bloggers" in MMHM Duvet coat and they start making post about how to wear it.

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Content with my minimal* collection of shoes.

Red Wing, Chucksx3
Aldenx4

*does not include technical footwear associated with running, cycling, hiking, and skiing.

Last edited:

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
multi-color striped sweater, suede boots and maybe a sharktooth necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads