• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

transient

Reaction score

denim jackets can look good in the right context.
see: visvim.

Just picked up my thrifted levi jacket from the tailor and it fits ******* great now. $30 to slim the body and the sleeves. I think the trick is wearing it with the right pants. With chinos it can look like MC casual going to a sunday ball game and with black jeans it starts approaching hipster territory.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got my Marjory GATs today and I finally get the hype- super super comfy, feel like slippers, really nice shape, leather is really luxurious, nice detailing...Pair really well with pretty much any street jacket, they have a sort of high/low appeal.

Happy wit em, and like the contrasting laces much more in person

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this happened to me recently
frown.gif
oh god man that looks ******, did you ever get the item?

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have been waiting for a parcel from rakuten.jp for ******* ages now, the tracking says it has been being "retained" for about 5 days now, anyone know what this means? do I need to go and pick it up from somewhere or??

They are probably just waiting for you to come pay the import duties, but haven't notified you for some reason.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drive is such a good movie. That jacket he wears is pretty sick too. Also Carey Mulligan as hot as hell

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but it's the kind of jacket only a guy like him could pull off. anyone else would look like a douche.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of a French brand called "De Fursac"? Suit just popped up with what look like perfect measurements for me, but have never seen anything from them before and curious as to whether it'll be worth it.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Drive is such a good movie. That jacket he wears is pretty sick too. Also Carey Mulligan as hot as hell

Agreed on all points. Whatever you do, don't watch Shame. It will kill the good Carey Mulligan feelings.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

After fiddling with a **** hair cut for an hour trying to fix it, I took the plunge.

I have no idea what the back of my head looks like.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shame is a good movie. that hit home so hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads