• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
random fashion thought occurred whilst browsing b&s but how does a pair of dior homme jeans from 2006 only get worn 2-3 times?

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

random fashion thought occurred whilst browsing b&s but how does a pair of dior homme jeans from 2006 only get worn 2-3 times? 

He slips into his Diors only on his birthday. Lights a candle or two, then enjoys a steak by himself for an hour while listening to dusty Bob Dylan records his dad gave him. When the steak is finished, he places the dishes in the sink, slips out of his jeans, and falls asleep, a satisfied lump on the bed.

This is a big moment for him, a rare moment. For he was born on February 29th. Those jeans have to wait another four years for the next steak and Dylan. But it will be worth the wait.

Last edited:

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He slips into his Diors only on his birthday. Lights a candle or two, then enjoys a steak by himself for an hour while listening to dusty Bob Dylan records his dad gave him. When the steak is finished, he places the dishes in the sink, slips out of his jeans, and falls asleep, a satisfied lump on the bed.
This is a big moment for him, a rare moment. For he was born on February 29th. Those jeans have to wait another four years for the next steak and Dylan. But it will be worth the wait.
rotflmao.gif

Dapp

Reaction score
So I was reading the contentedness thread from the beginning, and wogbog posted about the CP Canvas Expedition boots and I immediately
drool.gif
. Anybody know of anything similar to those? God they're gorgeous.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
my gf was out thrifting today and bought a vintage, made in scotland pringle ultra heavy shawl collar cardigan with leather buttons for me. and it's my size. it makes sns herring look like gap.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So I was reading the contentedness thread from the beginning, and wogbog posted about the CP Canvas Expedition boots and I immediately :drool: . Anybody know of anything similar to those? God they're gorgeous.

I don't know.. the arctic boots in black were better imho.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have no problem spending several hundred dollars on clothing but I'm hesitating spending $200 on a monitor.... Anyone else like this? SF conditioning?

eternaldrake

Reaction score

I have no problem spending several hundred dollars on clothing but I'm hesitating spending $200 on a monitor.... Anyone else like this? SF conditioning?

ill sit around for 30 minutes comparing weekly ads at all the different grocery stores before i step foot out the house but ill spend 300$ on sneakers without blinking

for what its worth i save money in most places so i can buy nice things

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would also be very interesting in those canvas boots

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CP uses that same or similar shape for most of their boots - officer and geller collab look like that for sure. I had the geller ones but eventually realized they were a size too big and had to sell. They're nice boots.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I rationalize all my purchases as how many beers it would cost
shog[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads