• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Let me just preface this post by saying **** YOU! My stupid network went down, which means my stupid wifi speakers and music stetup went down which means I had to call my stupid internet company to fix all of this. While all this stupid ******* **** was going on and I was on the phone with a tech I dropped my ******* stupid blackberry in the toilet and it also went down (permanently I think) which means I had no internet and no phone. I had some important phonecalls to do so I had to run elsewhere then I dropped by the apple store because they sell unlocked phones and I have like 8 simcards so I can't deal with locked bullshit. Now I am charging my stupid ******* iphone and getting the BB repaired so I am not even sure I will be able to transfer my contacts from one to the other, I look forward to transferring all this **** manually. **** YOU TECHNOLOGY, I HATE YOU!

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dont text and pee bro

but seriously, that sucks.

heres a quote from young jeezy to cheer you up:

"I got 8 cell phones, who gon call me dog?" :slayer:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My technology is all on its last legs. My laptop screen turns off when it feels like it and runs at a cool 85 degrees C and my (not smart) phone no longer makes calls so it's sole function is now texting.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Let me just preface this post by saying **** YOU! My stupid network went down, which means my stupid wifi speakers and music stetup went down which means I had to call my stupid internet company to fix all of this. While all this stupid ******* **** was going on and I was on the phone with a tech I dropped my ******* stupid blackberry in the toilet and it also went down (permanently I think) which means I had no internet and no phone. I had some important phonecalls to do so I had to run elsewhere then I dropped by the apple store because they sell unlocked phones and I have like 8 simcards so I can't deal with locked bullshit. Now I am charging my stupid ******* iphone and getting the BB repaired so I am not even sure I will be able to transfer my contacts from one to the other, I look forward to transferring all this **** manually. **** YOU TECHNOLOGY, I HATE YOU!

sync with google contacts if bb is repaired
put your bb in a sack of rice

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

John Waters, 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards speech

i took my cdg jacket to cleaners after a trip because i felt it deserved a nettoyage after what it had been through. of course, they were very confused with the tags, and he apologized profusely saying he tried his best to press but it resisted

i don't care who owns it and who thinks it looks awful tho

Last edited:

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

sync with google contacts if bb is repaired
put your bb in a sack of rice

Left BB to be repaired, will see how they dry/remove small traces of rust on circuits which is why, to the best of my knowledge, these things stop working because of humidity. I dunno what google contacts is but I have a BB backup through the BB program on my stupid portable computer (with no internet right now, need to go back and call so this is fixed).

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
if you use gmail and have that account on your phone your contacts should (or can be) backed up to your gmail account which can then be sync to your iphone

wanna bbm me when is fixed :D

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

if you use gmail and have that account on your phone your contacts should (or can be) backed up to your gmail account which can then be sync to your iphone
wanna bbm me when is fixed :D

BBM is good but I have unlimited world text so I use that instead. I am sorta sad I got an iPhone but then I'll be able to have the app to change the songs on my comp/speaker by using the iphone as a remote. I don't even like stupid tech anyway, I just call/receive calls and text/receive texts. As long as those two are worldwide and unlimited I am A ok+

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i took my cdg jacket to cleaners after a trip because i felt it deserved a nettoyage after what it had been through. of course, they were very confused with the tags, and he apologized profusely saying he tried his best to press but it resisted
i don't care who owns it and who thinks it looks awful tho

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bag of rice works wonders if you drop your phone in water. Sort of an omen, as BB and RIM is dead anyways. Bad timing though if you got an iPhone--new one comes out in a month.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Bag of rice works wonders if you drop your phone in water.  Sort of an omen, as BB and RIM is dead anyways.  Bad timing though if you got an iPhone--new one comes out in a month.

I don't give a ****, I am less of a power user than possibly anyone alive using an iphone including your grandma, what will the new phone do, give blowjobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics