• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cl smooth

Reaction score
why the **** is it so hard to find a black oxford shirt with a button down collar? damn near every 'designer' black shirt that i see has a non-button down collar, **** just flapping around in the wind.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
I'm not using it to find stuff, I'm using it to keep track of things I've already found. I used to use a text file but this is way easier. I think calling out Pinterest and Tumblr for "addictive yearning" when posting on a fashion forum is pretty funny -- this site is exactly the same thing in a lot of ways, just not as mainstream.

but im done with designer clothing.

whoa

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Times piece was really good. What it touches on but doesn't really dive into is the experience of working at a computer for long stretches. It's a terrible way to spend your life. It breeds that "monotony, frustration and boredom" the author talks about.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I wear vass boots with lug sole in snow even though it doesn't snow here.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Times piece was really good. What it touches on but doesn't really dive into is the experience of working at a computer for long stretches. It's a terrible way to spend your life. It breeds that "monotony, frustration and boredom" the author talks about.
Every time i see something new on a blog or estore, I lust after it and exhaustively debate wether I want it or not, regardless of price.
Luckily I live in an area where I can walk in and actually feel the item i'm lusting after. 9 times out of ten I feel the product, take a look at the price, and put it back. no more lusting, i'll just find something that makes more sense.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
yes thank you for that shore adding to my pinterest as we speak

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man LN-CC is a really superb store. I had to return Ann D boots I bought from SS11 cuz the quality sucks and I developed a giant hole in barely under a month, practically 8 or so uses. LN-CC refunded me no questions asked, I coulda got a new pair but **** that ****. As a kind gesture they gave me a future discount and shipping credit, but im done with designer clothing.
don't hesitate from buying at LN-CC ever

Glad to see you´re still around. I thought you had melted under layers and layers of black leather.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Damn that is beautiful. Reminds me of "Hero" (Ying Xiong)

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads